The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) Recruitment 2020 is invited the notification for 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies across in India. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting application online on 7th February 2020. Candidates checking the all details can go ahead and apply for the latest PGCIL Recruitment 2020. Find all PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to Pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 20th January 2020 and closing from 7th February 2020.
Job Type for PGCIL Recruitment: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title for PGCIL Recruitment: Assistant Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancy for PGCIL Recruitment: 110
Applying Mode for PGCIL Recruitment: Online
Job Location for PGCIL Recruitment: Across in India
Duration for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Opening – 20.01.2020
- Closing – 07.02.2020
Age limit for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Maximum Age limit of 28 Years
Educational Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Candidates Must Complete B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc from any recognized University or Institute in India
Scale to Pay for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Selected Candidates will get Rs.40, 000/- to Rs.1, 40, 000/- and Successful Completion of training will get Rs.50, 000/- to Rs.1, 60, 000/-
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment:
- GATE 2019
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates
Conclusion: PGCIL Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.powergridindia.com
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.