- 1 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Notification Released for Executive Trainee Post
- 2 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Overview
- 3 PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 4 PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021:
- 5 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 PGCIL Recruitment Through Gate 2021 Notification: Application Process
- 7 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
- 8 PGCIL Recruitment Through Gate 2021 Notification: Salary Details
- 9 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Important Links
- 10 Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Apply Online Steps
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Notification Released for Executive Trainee Post
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL) has released the job notification Advt. No. CC /06/2020 dtd. 6th Oct 2020 to recruit the candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee under various disciplines. This Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 is done on the basis of the GATE score. The PGCIL Careers invites the online application from the young and dynamic candidates for their organization. The PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Registration begins from 25th March 2021. The Online Application should be submitted by the candidates within 15th April 2021. The Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2021 has to be done to fill up a total of 40 vacancies. Candidates who have scored in the GATE 2021 Exam shall be eligible to apply for this recruitment. Further information of Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 is given below. Let’s have a look at this.
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL)|
|Recruitment Name||Executive Trainee 26th batch in POWERGRID|
|Notification Number||CC /06/2020 dtd. 6th Oct 2020|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting through GATE Score 2021, Group Discussion/Interview|
PGCIL Recruitment Through GATE 2021 Notification: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||25th March 2021|
|Commencement on Online Application||25th March 2021|
|Registration Ends on||15th April 2021|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Soon|
PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021:
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Maximum: 28 Years
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- Candidates have to score in GATE 2021 Exam.
PGCIL Recruitment Through Gate 2021 Notification: Application Process
|Application Fee||(i) SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates – NIL(ii) OGEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 500|
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021 to recruit the post of Executive Trainee is based on
(i) Shortlisting Based on the GATE 2021 Score
(ii) Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
PGCIL Recruitment Through Gate 2021 Notification: Salary Details
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000 during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on the same scale.
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Important Links
Power Grid Recruitment Through GATE 2021: Apply Online Steps
- From 25th March 2021 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
- Online application shall close on 15th April 2021.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2021 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- If candidate is not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/
Departmental candidates are exempted), he/she is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
- Application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.