PSPCL Lineman Result 2021 – Direct Link to Check the Merit List for DV
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released the Lineman merit list pdf for the Document Verification round on its official site on 30th December 2021. Candidates who applied and eagerly waiting shall check here the respective merit list pdf.
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd., a power generating and distributing organization of the government of Punjab is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training of Lineman from the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ELECTRICIAN trade. A total of 600 vacancies were announced. A huge number of candidates have applied and eagerly waiting for the shortlisting pdf. Candidates have been shortlisted for the Document Verification round which will be scheduled in the First Week of January 2022. For that now the officials have released the PSPCL Lineman Result 2021 & Merit List PDF on its official site. So candidates shall refer to the official site and check the DV list.
PSPCL Lineman Result 2021 PDF – Category Wise
PSPCL Lineman DV Date 2021:
- lf, any candidate has any query/objection on this merit list he/she can submit their representation up to 03.01.2022 till 5.00 pm at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As per the merit list, meritorious candidates shall be called for document checking in the first week of January 2022.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on completion of the process of document checking.
How to Check PSPCL Lineman Result 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site PSPCL or just tap the direct link given above.
- On the home page, find the recruitment section and click on that.
- After entering into the recruitment page, find the link regarding Result (Merit List) of Apprentice Lineman for the Session 2021.
- Under that, the Category wise PSPCL Lineman Merit List 2021 PDF has been given on the official site.
- Click on that the official PSPCL Lineman Result 2021 pdf will get open.
- Refer to the result, download it and take a printout for your reference.