- 1 PSTCL Recruitment 2021 – 500 Vacancies – Short Notice – Complete Details
- 2 PSTCL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 PSTCL Notification 2021: Important Dates
- 4 PSTCL Vacancy 2021:
- 5 PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 6 PSTCL Notification 2021: Selection Process
- 7 PSTCL Vacancy 2021: Application Process
- 8 PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 9 Steps to Apply Online for PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 – 500 Vacancies – Short Notice – Complete Details
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has released a short notice for the posts of Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub Station Attendant. The PSTCL Recruitment 2021 is going to fill up 500 vacancies for the above-said posts. Currently, the PSTCL recruitment board has released the short notice on its official site. Soon the detailed notification will get released. Interested candidates refer to the detailed notification once getting released. Then eligible candidates should submit their online application successfully within the last date. Candidates stay tuned with us, we will notify you once the notification and registration link get active.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Notification Nature||Short Notice|
|Recruitment Name||PSTCL Assistant Lineman & Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Assistant Lineman|
(ii) Assistant Sub Station Attendant
|Selection Process||Merit in ITI/Education|
PSTCL Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Short Notice Release Date||05th April 2021|
|Detailed Notification Release on||To be Notified Soon|
|Commencement of Online Application Begins||To be Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||To be Notified Soon|
|Last date of depositing fees||To be Notified Soon|
|Selection list Released on||To Be Notified later|
PSTCL Vacancy 2021:
This time the PSTCL Recruitment board has announced a total of 500 vacancies.
|1||Assistant Lineman (ALM)||350|
|2||Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- The candidate must have pursued full-time regular ITI in Electrician/Wireman Trade from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Punjabi is essential.
PSTCL Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on the Merit score obtained in ITI/Education. PSTCL Officials Stated that the selected candidates will be placed across Punjab or any place across India under the Jurisdiction of PSTCL.
PSTCL Vacancy 2021: Application Process
|Application Fee||General, OBC – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/EWS – Rs. 160/- + Bank Charges|
|A person with a disability – Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges|
|Payment Mode||Offline(Bank Challan)|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps to Apply Online for PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
- First of all tap, the direct link is given here or by visiting the official site.
- Find the latest updates section available on the home page.
- Over there you will find the Advertisement for the Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) & Assistant Lineman (ALM) Vacancy.
- Read the detailed information carefully.
- The eligible candidates shall start to fill the application form.
- Enter the exact details.
- Then submit the online application within the last date.