The Rajasthan High Court Releases the Notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Stenographer post for 434 Vacancies. The job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for Stenographer post vacancies. The online application submissions from 30.01.2020 to 28.02.2020. The Rajasthan High Court inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Stenographer Jobs Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is below.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below. The Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Rajasthan High Court
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Stenographer
Applying Mode: Online
Total Post(Vacancies): 434
|Name of the post||Numbers of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Hindi (Grade-III) District Court||340|
|Stenographer English (Grade-III) District Court||54|
|Stenographer Hindi District Legal Services Authority||40|
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Starting Date: 30-01-2020
- Ending Date: 28-02-2020
- Competitors should have completed in Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a recognized Institution or university.
- Min – 18 Years and Max – 40 Years
- The salary has given for the training period – 23,700/- Rs pm. After that training period was closed the scale level between in 33,800 – 1,06,700/- Rs pm
The Selection Process:
- written test
- For Others State GEN/OBC/BC/ESW Candidate: Rs. 600/- Rs
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates belong to Rajasthan: Rs. 400/- Rs
- Website: www.hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/
Conclusion for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.