RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF – Complete Recruitment Details
As per the Dainik Jagran Newspaper advertisement dated 14.2.2022, the Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Assistant 2022 Notification for the engagement of the Office Assistant post on 17th February 2022. A total of 950 vacancies were announced. The RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online begins from 17th February 2022. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date to submit the online application is 08th March 2022. Eligible candidates should submit their online applications on or before the last date. Further details regarding RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF are given here below for your reference.
RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment – Overview
|Name of an Organizaton||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification Name||RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & LPT|
- 1 RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF – Important Dates
- 2 RBI Assistant 2022 Vacancy
- 3 RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RBI Assistant Salary 2022:
- 5 RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
- 6 RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF – Important Dates
|Newspaper Advertisement||14th February 2022|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF Released||17th February 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||08th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022||26th & 27th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2022||May 2022(Tentative)|
RBI Assistant 2022 Vacancy
As per the Dainik Jagran Newspaper advertisement dated 14.2.2022, a total of 950 vacancies will be announced. The RBI Assistant 2022 Vacancy State-wise will be updated here once the notification is released officially.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||131|
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, candidates have to attain the eligibility criteria prescribed in the official notification. Here we have given the eligibility in detail.
Age Limit: (As of 01.02.2021)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 Years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms
- Candidates Must Pass Degree with 50% of marks from a recognized Institution or university.
- Knowledge of Word Processing on Computer
RBI Assistant Salary 2022:
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹45,050/-.
- *House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF: Selection Process
The selection process of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is based on
(iii) Language Proficiency Test(LPT)
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022:
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2022:
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Mins|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer, no deduction for unanswered questions.
- The questions will be of Objective type
- Except for English Language, other sections will be in English and Hindi.
- Marks obtained in the prelims exam will not be considered for the final selection. The prelims marks are just qualifying in nature.
- The Mains marks will only be considered for the final selection.
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified. The Office Wise Local Languages are:
|Area||Language for LPT|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- GEN/OBC Candidate: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway