RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size – Procedure to Upload the Documents in Detail
Here in this article, you will get the detailed information regarding the RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 and the procedure to upload the documents on the online application. Candidates who are all going to apply for the RBI Assistant Notification must have a look at this article fully, know the detailed procedure of how to upload the photo and signature in a respective RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022.
Reserve Bank of India has conducted the recruitment drive throughout India at various exam centres to select the eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant. The RBI Assistant 2022 Online Application process begins on 17th February 2022. Numerous banking aspirants will be going to apply for this recruitment. The final date to submit the online application is 08th March 2022.
- 1 RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- 2 (i) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Photograph Image
- 3 (ii) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Signature Image
- 4 (iii) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Scanning the Photograph & Signature
RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(i) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Photograph Image
- Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 50 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Signature Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the
examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of a mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
(iii) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Scanning the Photograph & Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or
image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photos and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate should fill in all his/her details on Page 1. After verifying that the details filled in are correct and clicking on the ‘Submit/ Next’ button a link will be provided on Page 2 of the online application form to upload his/her photograph and signature.
(iv) RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application forms after registering.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/her application and re-upload his/her photograph or signature.
- Candidate should also ensure to upload a photo at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam
We hope that this RBI Assistant Photo and Signature Size 2022 article is useful during the online application process.