Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2019 has released the latest Notification for the post of 926 Assistant Vacancies. Interested or Eligible Candidates can apply on or before 16th January 2020. The Candidates can get more details of RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment 2019 check our official website on www.rbi.org.in
Job Type for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment: Govt. Jobs
Job title for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment: Junior Engineering Assistant
Applying Mode for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment: Online
Duration for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment:
- Opening – 23.12.2019
- Closing – 17.01.2020
Age Limit for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment:
- Up to 20 Years to 28 Years
- Age Relaxation in between Candidates can check RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
Educational Qualification for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment:
- Candidates Must Pass Degree with 50% of marks in relevant board.
Selection Process for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
Application Fee for RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment:
- 450/- for General and OBC Candidates
- 50/- for SC/ST Candidates
Conclusion: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website- www.rbi.org.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.