The Reserve Bank of India RBI Releases the Notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Assistant post for 926 Vacancies. The job alert for both fresher and experienced candidates can apply for Assistant post vacancies. The online application submissions from 23.12.2019 to 17.01.2020 Last Date Extended to 24.01.2020. The RBI inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Assistant post Recruitment application form online thought the official website link is below.
The candidate read the complete eligibility criteria to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 The age limit, educational qualification, Numbers of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, and application fee details are given below. The Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India RBI
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Job title: Assistant
Applying Mode: Online
Total Post(Vacancies): 926
|Job Location||Numbers of Vacancies|
|Last date for application details editing||24/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||08/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||23/12/2019 to 24/01/2020|
- Candidates Must Pass Degree with 50% of marks from a recognized Institution or university.
- Min – 20 Years and Max – 28 Years
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)– 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-
The Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
- For GEN/OBC Candidate: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Website: www.rbi.org.in
Conclusion for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.rbi.org.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.