- 1 RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
- 2 RBI Grade B Notification 2022 Employment News Overview
- 3 RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022: Dimension & Size Details
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
This article delves deep into the RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022. Every year, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) organizes a recruitment campaign for the position of Social Security Officer. The online application process for RBI Grade B 2022 will begin on March 22, 2022. A large number of people have started the online application procedure. The deadline to submit an online application is March 12, 2022. The deadline for the RBI Grade B Application Form 2022 is April 30th, 2022. To apply, you must have a bachelor’s degree. As a result, everyone interested in applying online before the deadline should do so.
Before beginning to fill out the online application, candidates must familiarise themselves with the guidelines published by the recruiting board in its RBI Grade B 2022 notification. We say this because applications that offer incorrect credentials/information or do not fulfill the notification’s conditions will be rejected by our commission. Applicants must meet specific conditions to complete the application form. One of the requirements for RBI Grade B is a photo and signature. Applicants must add updated photos as well as their signatures to the application form. They are, however, unfamiliar with the RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022.
The RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 guidelines are provided below, as well as for instructions on how to submit the photo and signature to the online application form in compliance with the RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 criteria. Before beginning the application procedure, candidates must first read and understand the RBI Grade B Notification.
RBI Grade B Notification 2022 Employment News Overview
|Name of an Organizaton||Reserve Bank of India|
|Notification Name||RBI Grade B 2022 Notification PDF|
|Job Role||(i) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General), (ii) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DEPR),
(iii) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (DISM),
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Online Exam (Phase-1 & Phase-2) & Interview|
|RBI Grade B Notification 2022 Employment News||26th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Notification PDF Released||28th February 2022|
|RBI Grade B Notification||28th March 2022|
|RBI Grade B Apply Online 2022 Begins||28th March 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||18th April 2022 (6 pm)|
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022: Dimension & Size Details
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) &||200 x 230 pixels||JPEG|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB||4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)||140 x 60 pixels||JPEG|
(i) RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Photograph Image
- Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be seen.
- Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 50 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Signature Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not of any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the
examination does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb (for signature 50 kb).
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
RBI Grade B Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents
- There will be separate links for uploading Photograph & signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button