- 1 RBI JE 2021 Notification – Notification Out | Apply Online @ rbicareers
- 1.1 RBI JE 2021 Notification: Overview
- 1.2 RBI JE 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 1.3 RBI JE 2021 Notification: Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Category-wise Vacancy
- 1.5 RRB JE Experience: (as on 01.02.2021):
- 1.6 RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021:
- 1.7 RBI JE Syllabus 2021:
- 1.8 RBI JE Application Process:
- 1.9 RBI JE Selection Process:
- 1.10 RBI JE Salary:
- 1.11 RBI JE 2021 Notification: Important Links
- 1.12 How to apply online for RBI JE 2021 Notification?
RBI JE 2021 Notification – Notification Out | Apply Online @ rbicareers
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank has released the job recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer. There are going to fill up around 48 vacancies across India. As per the recruitment Reserve Bank Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Banking sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 02nd January 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 15th February 2021.
RBI JE 2021 Notification official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ rbi.gov.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of written test(Phase 1 & 2), medical examination, and document verification for RBI Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for physical examination & document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the RBI JE 2021 Notification.
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Overview
RBI JE 2021 Notification
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||241|
|Registration begins||22nd January 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||12th February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Online Test(Phase 1 & 2) & Document Verification|
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Important Dates
|Release of RBI JE 2021 Notification||02-02-2021|
|RBI JE Apply Online Starts from||02-02-2021|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges till||15-02-2021|
|The Final Date to Submit RBI JE 2021 Application Form||15-02-2021|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||02nd March 2021|
|RBI JE Phase I Exam Date 2021||08th March 2021|
|RBI JE Phase II Exam Date||Announces Soon|
|RBI JE Phase 1 Result Release Date||Announces Soon|
|RBI JE Phase 2 Result Release Date||Announces Soon|
|RBI JE Phase-II Result Release Date||Announces Soon|
|Final Result Declare on||Announces Soon|
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
RBI JE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for the RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021 have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The complete details of RBI JE Eligibility Criteria are given below.
RBI JE Age Limit: (as of 01-02-2021)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
RBI JE Age Relaxation:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years
RBI JE Educational Qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have a minimum of three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or A Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or A Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
RRB JE Experience: (as on 01.02.2021):
Junior Engineer (Civil):
At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021:
The online examination will be of 300 marks, for which the exam pattern has been tabulated below. A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150 minutes (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper-I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper-II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
RBI JE Syllabus 2021:
Indicative Syllabus for Junior Engineer (Electrical)
1. Basics of Electrical Engineering
2. Lighting design of office areas
3. Transformers, Working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance
4. Pumping systems.
5. Various type of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors
6. Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
7. Type of earthing, testing, lightening arrestor, etc.
RBI JE Syllabus: Paper II
1. Basic ‘knowledge of’ air conditioning & refrigeration.
2. Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems,
3. Energy conservation techniques
4. LT distribution system, cabling/ internal wiring system, panel design and faultfinding, preventive maintenance, etc.
5. Testing of electrical installation.
6. Basics of elevators, design, electrical safeties, protections controllers, etc.
7. Basics of CCTV system. Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
8. Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules
9. Switchgears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
RBI JE Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) – Rs. 50/-
OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) – Rs. 450/-
Payment Mode: Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the Online mode only
RBI JE Selection Process:
- Online Examination: The online examination will be of 300 marks, a candidate has to qualify each part of Objective test separately.
- Language Proficiency Test: The candidates provisionally selected from the on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language/s of the zone concerned.
RBI JE Salary:
(i) RBI Grade B Pay Scale:
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance**, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs. 53,105/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Important Links
RBI Careers Official Site – Check Here
RBI JE 2021 Notification Notification – Click Here
RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Apply Online – Click Here
How to apply online for RBI JE 2021 Notification?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – rbi.gov.in
- Find the careers page on the home page of rbi.
- After clicking the careers page you will be getting into that.
- Find the link regarding the recruitment of Junior Engineer.
- Click on that recruitment link the official notification is getting opened.
- Now, read the details clearly and ensure the complete prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, Now you can submit the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout of the RBI JE 2021 Notification Online Application for future reference