- 1 RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification – Total Vacancies – 29 Apply Online Here
- 2 RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Overview
- 3 RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 4 RBI Non CSG Vacancy 2021
- 5 RBI Non CSG 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- 6 RBI Non CSG Selection Process:
- 7 RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Educational Qualification:
- 8 RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Salary Details
- 9 RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 10 RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Important Links
- 11 How to apply online for RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021:
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification – Total Vacancies – 29 Apply Online Here
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank has released the job recruitment short notification for the post of Non CSG. The posts under the RBI Non-CSG 2021 notification are Assistant Manager (Official Language), Legal Officer (Grade-B), Manager (Technical Civil), Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security). The RBI Careers is going to fill up around 29 vacancies across India. Life with RBI is not just another career. It’s a commitment. Commitment to serve the Nation, where your decisions make an impact on the way the economy and the financial sector in the country evolves. Come to RBI if you are looking for an ecosystem that encourages continuous learning, an equal opportunity work environment, a supportive HR climate and, of course, an attractive compensation structure.
We are a full service Central Bank handling a variety of functions. An exciting array of job roles are handled by our officers depending upon their postingsAs per the recruitment Reserve Bank Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Banking sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 18th February 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 10th March 2021.
RBI Non CSG 2021 notification and online application link will be going to release on the official website in a short duration @ rbi.gov.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. The RBI Non CSG selection process will be notified in the detailed official notification. The candidates shortlisted for the document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification is given here below.
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Overview
RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||29|
|Registration begins||18th February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||10th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||To be Notified Soon|
RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Online Application Start Date||18th February 2021|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||10th March 2021|
|3||Date of Examination||April 10, 2021|
RBI Non CSG Vacancy 2021
|1||Assistant Manager (Official Language)||12|
|2||Legal Officer (Grade-B)||11|
|3||Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||05|
|4||Manager (Technical Civil)||01|
RBI Non CSG 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for the RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification must attain the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. According to that the eligibility criteria for RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification has been drafted in 3 category namely, age limit, educational qualification and experience. Lets have a loot at this.
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Age Limit (as on February 01, 2021)
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 32 years
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 35 years
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha):
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security):
Minimum: 25 years
Maximum: 40 years
RBI Non CSG Selection Process:
Selection will be through Online and Offline Examinations and Interview. Examinations shall consist of objective and descriptive type question papers as detailed below:
RBI Non CSG Exam Pattern 2021: Legal Officer
|Paper I – General Knowledge of Law|
|Objective Type||30||03 Hours|
|Paper II – English -Descriptive Type||100||03 hours|
- Question Paper I (General Knowledge of Law) will be set in Hindi and English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Candidates may answer the Interview in Hindi or English at their option.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board based on the marks scored in examination.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the performance in the examination (Paper I and II) and interview taken together.
RBI Non CSG Exam Pattern 2021: Manager (Tech – Civil)
|Online||Paper-I Objective Type Test (Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge)||100||1 hr|
|Offline||Paper-II Descriptive Type Test|
Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree
- In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed. Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed.
- Question papers for examination will be set in Hindi and in English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or English. Candidates may opt for interview in Hindi or English. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the examination and interview taken together
RBI Non CSG Exam Pattern 2021: ASSISTANT MANAGER (RAJBHASHA)
|Online Examination Paper-I (Objective type)|
|2||English language||35||35||30 minutes|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking,|
Economics, Commerce and allied subject
|4||Test of Professional Knowledge (including Official|
|Offline Examination Paper – II|
|Descriptive Paper (Official Language)||50||60 minutes|
- In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. The Paper-II examination will be of one-hour duration carrying 50 marks to assess candidates’ ability to undertake translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and basic knowledge of Official Language Policy of Government of India.
- Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will be conducted on same day in the same session without any break. Question papers of Paper-I (except English language test) and Paper-II will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates can answer examination in Hindi or English (as applicable) at their option.
- Candidates can opt for interview in Hindi or English. Paper-II of only such candidates who score sufficiently high aggregate marks and minimum qualifying marks in each test in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on total marks obtained in Paper-I and Paper-II. Final selection will be done based on performance in examination and interview taken together.
RBI Non CSG Exam Pattern 2021: ASSISTANT MANAGER (PROTOCOL & SECURITY)
|S.No||Name of the test||Number of|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||50||25||35 minutes|
|3||Test of General Awareness with special|
reference to Banking Industry
|4||Test of Professional Knowledge||50||75||30 minutes|
There will be negative marking for every wrong answer. Question papers (except English language test) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates can answer examination in Hindi or English (as applicable) at their option. Candidates can opt for interview in Hindi or English.
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Educational Qualification:
- Legal Officer (Grade-B) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law and At least two years’ experience.
- Manager (Technical Civil) – Graduation in Civil Engineering and three years of experience is required for this post.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – For this post, the candidate must have served at least 5 years in the rank of officer in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
(i) At least two years’ experience as an (i) Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates’ or Solicitors’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council;
(ii) as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation / company / State / Central Government; or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Salary Details
Assistant Manager (Official Language) – Rs. 63,172/- (Per Month)
Legal Officer (Grade-B) – Rs. 77,208/- (Per Month)
Manager (Technical Civil) – RS. 77,208/- (Per Month)
Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – Rs. 63,172/- (Per Month)
RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Gen/OBC/PWD Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST Candidate: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification: Important Links
How to apply online for RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of RBI.
- Find the careers page on the home page of rbi.
- After clicking the careers page you will be getting into that.
- Find the link regarding the recruitment of Non CSG 2021 Notification.
- Click on that recruitment link the RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification is getting opened.
- Now, read the details clearly and ensure the complete prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, Now you can submit the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout of the RBI Non CSG 2021 Notification Online Application for future reference.