- 1 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Check the Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.1 Importance of RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 1.2 RBI Assistant Selection Process:
- 1.3 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
- 1.4 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.5 RBI Attendant Syllabus 2021: General Awareness
- 1.6 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: Reasoning
- 1.7 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: English Language
- 1.8 RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: Computer Knowledge
- 1.9 RBI Assistant LPT Languages
Importance of RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
After the successful completion of the online application candidates shall start prepare for the recruitment drive. Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to refer to the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. This is one of the most important preparation strategy that candidates have to do. Without having the knowledge of RBI Assistant syllabus 2021 and exam pattern candidates should not get an idea about the examination process. To getting into the bank jobs is not an easier one.
Aspirants who are going to appear for the RBI Assistant recruitment drive must get awareness about the updated syllabus and exam pattern. This practicing will give you an added advantage to identify important topics of an exam. Here we have given you the Updated Official RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. So candidates kindly go through it and start your preparation process according to that.
RBI Assistant Selection Process:
Selection would be done on the basis of
(i) Online Test (as given below)
(ii) Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language||30||30||A composite time of 1 hour is provided to the candidate|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every answer attempted wrong by a candidate. No deduction will be made for the question left blank or unattempted by a candidate.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidate who are not proficient in the official/ Local Language will be disqualified.
Only such number of candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit based on the aggregate marks of the main on-line examination, Such merit will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of notified vacancies to be filled in.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern: Language Proficiency Test:
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
RBI Assistant Final Selection:
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices.
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021
The RBI Assistant recruitment process has to be done by the way of written examination. The written exam consists of the sections having some topics, For your reference here we have given you the detailed RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021. Candidates shall check here and start the preparation process
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- LCM, HCF
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Train and boat problems
- Allegations & Mixture
- Probability, Permutation & Combination
- Pipes Cisterns
RBI Attendant Syllabus 2021: General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: Reasoning
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out
- Seating Arrangement
- Directions based concept
- Statement & Assumption
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Close Test
- Idioms & Phrases
- Word Meaning
- Phrasal Replacement
- Sentence Rearrangement
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2021: Computer Knowledge
RBI Assistant LPT Languages
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam