- 1 RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 – Download the Call Letter PDF
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Schedules:
- 3 Documents to Carry with RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2021
- 4 Details Available On RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
- 5 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- 6 How to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021?
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 – Download the Call Letter PDF
Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 on its official site on 31st March 2021. Aspirants who applied and eagerly waiting for the admit card shall download it here by tapping the direct link. Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application can download the admit card for the exam scheduled for 09th and 10 April 2021. It is a national level competitive examination that will be going to conduct at various exam centres. A huge number of candidates will be going to attend the examination. So there is a huge competition among the aspirants. To crack the examination candidates have to practice with the RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Paper.
RBI Office Attendant Schedules:
|Notification Released on||24 February 2021|
|Registration Begins on||24 February 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||15 March 2021|
|Examination scheduled on||09th and 10 April 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Released||30th March 2021|
|Language Proficiency Test(In Regional Language)||To be Notified Later|
|Result Date||To be Notified Later|
Documents to Carry with RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2021
Candidates have to carry two of the following documents to the examination hall along with the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 for verification:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Details Available On RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021
The RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2021 contains some of the details that we have given here.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate DOB
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre Venue
- Exam Centre Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam Duration
- Exam counselor signature
- Applicant Photograph & Digital Signature
- Essential instructions for the examination
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
For your reference, once again we have given the exam pattern here. kindly go through once.
- The exam is based on the online computer based test.
- One mark for each correct answer
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 Minutes|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||30||30|
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021?
- First of all tap the direct link or by visit the official website of RBI
- Find the opportunities@rbi, available at the top of homepage and click on that.
- The respective page will open, find the office attendant admit card link and click on that.
- You will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly enter your ‘Registration No / Roll No’ and ‘Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)’
- Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021.
- Take a printout for your reference.