RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date – Latest Updates – Check Here
Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification of Office Attendant post with a notable vacancy of about 841. Here we have given one of the most important latest updates regarding the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date. The recruitment process is to be done throughout the national level to select the desired candidates. The RBI Office Attendant Apply Online link is get activated from 24 February 2021 till 15 March 2021. A huge number of candidates have applied for this recruitment. Candidates who have successfully submitted the online form will be called for online test which is scheduled on 09th and 10 April 2021. But before that candidates have to get the admit card then only they will be allowed to attend the examination. So applicants shall know the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date, download the admit card and ready for the examination..
That’s why here we have given you the information regarding the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 Release Date. As per the information received, we can expect the RBI Office Attendant Admit Card on 29th March 2021. Once the admit card link get activated in the official site, then candidates can download it and take a printout for the exam purpose. Candidates stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
How and Where to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021?
- First of all tap the direct link we will provide or visit the official website of RBI.
- Find the section regarding the opportunities @ RBI and click on that.
- Then find the Admit card link for the post of RBI Office Attendant and click on that.
- Enter the Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code and click on the submit button.
- You will get the admit card pdf.
- Download it, take a printout and save it for future reference.