RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 – Document Verification Date Announced
Reserve Bank of India has released the provisional selection list for the post of Office Attendant on its official site. Candidates who are eagerly waiting shall check here the RBI Office Attendant result 2021 pdf. The RBI has conducted a recruitment drive throughout India for the recruitment of the Office attendant post against the advertisement dated 24th February 2021. The recruitment has to be done to fill up a total of 841 vacancies for all the regions.
The selection process is based on
(i) Online Written Exam
(ii) Language Proficiency Test
The online written exam was conducted on 09th & 10th April 2021. The Language Proficiency Test will be going to conduct in the upcoming days. All provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) which shall be of qualifying nature.
Candidates are also requested to take a printout of the relevant proformae, duly complete them and send along with self-attested copies of certificates as mentioned in para 2 above to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses appended below of the respective Regional Offices, for which they have applied, by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them on or before July 22, 2021.
How to check RBI Office Attendant Result 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- Find the opportunities@rbi link available at the bottom of the home page and click on that.
- The respective page will get opened.
- Find the result link available on the menu bar and click on that.
- The result page will get opened.
- Find the link regarding Recruitment of Office Attendants 2020 – Display of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates and click on that.
- The RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 will get opened.
- Kindly check the result.
- Download it and take a printout for your further selection process.