- 1 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 – Check the Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.1 RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021 PDF
- 1.2 Importance of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
- 1.3 RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification: Overview
- 1.4 RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 1.5 RBI Office Attendant Selection Process:
- 1.6 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
- 1.7 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.8 RBI Attendant Syllabus 2021: General Awareness
- 1.9 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: Reasoning
- 1.10 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: English Language
- 1.11 RBI Office Attendant LPT Languages
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: Reserve Bank of India has recently released the notification for the post of office attendant. RBI Office Attendant and online application link are available on the official website. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of Online Test & Language Proficiency for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed any of the branches in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
Totally 841 vacancies were notified in the official notification. This recruitment will be going to be held for various regional branches. This recruitment is especially for the candidates having 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions. As per the recruitment RBI Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the banking sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 24th February 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 15th March 2021.
Importance of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
After the successful completion of the online application candidates shall start prepare for the recruitment drive. Before starting the preparation process, candidates have to refer to the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. This is one of the most important preparation strategy that candidates have to do. Without having the knowledge of RBI Office Attendant syllabus 2021 and exam pattern candidates should not get an idea about the examination process.
Aspirants who are going to appear for the RBI Office Attendant recruitment drive must get awareness about the updated syllabus and exam pattern. This practicing will give you an added advantage to identify important topics of an exam. Here we have given you the Updated Official RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. So candidates kindly go through it and start your preparation process according to that.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification: Overview
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||841|
|Registration begins||24th February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||15th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Language Proficiency|
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification: Important Dates
|Release of RBI Office Attendant 2021 Notification||24th February 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant 2021 Apply Online Starts from||24th February 2021|
|The Final date for the submission||15th March 2021|
|Last Date To Print application form||15th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Online Examination Date(Tentative)||09th & 10th April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process:
Selection would be done on the basis of
(i) Online Test (as given below)
(ii) Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Name of Tests
i) Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
ii) There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iii) Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern: Language Proficiency Test:
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
RBI Office Attendant Final Selection:
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices.
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
The RBI Office Attendant recruitment process has to be done by the way of written examination. The written exam consists of the sections having some topics, For your reference here we have given you the detailed RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021. Candidates shall check here and start the preparation process
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- LCM, HCF
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Train and boat problems
- Allegations & Mixture
- Probability, Permutation & Combination
- Pipes Cisterns
RBI Attendant Syllabus 2021: General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: Reasoning
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out
- Seating Arrangement
- Directions based concept
- Statement & Assumption
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021: English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Close Test
- Idioms & Phrases
- Word Meaning
- Phrasal Replacement
- Sentence Rearrangement
RBI Office Attendant LPT Languages
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam