- 1 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 – Total Vacancies 241 | Apply Online @ rbicareers
- 1.1 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Overview
- 1.2 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 1.3 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Category-wise Vacancy
- 1.5 State-wise Vacancy
- 1.6 RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 RBI Security Guard Selection Process:
- 1.8 RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021:
- 1.9 RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern: Physical Test
- 1.10 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Application Process
- 1.11 RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 1.12 How to apply online for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021:
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 – Total Vacancies 241 | Apply Online @ rbicareers
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank has released the job recruitment notification for the post of Security Guard. There are going to fill up around 240+ vacancies across India. As per the recruitment Reserve Bank Careers invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the Banking sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 22nd January 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 12th February 2021.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ rbi.gov.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of written test, physical test, medical examination, and document verification for RBI Jobs 2021. The candidates shortlisted for physical examination & document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Overview
|RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||241|
|Registration begins||22nd January 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||12th February 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Online Test- Physical Test|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Online Application Start Date||22nd January 2021|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online||12th February 2021|
|3||Online Test||Feb/March 2021 (tentative)|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
RBI Security Guard Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be an Ex-serviceman
- The candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
RBI Security Guard Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in the Online Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test. Then the physical test is followed by the Document Verification and Biometric Verification. The RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 is going to follow the above-said selection process.
There will be 100 questions on Reasoning, General English, and Numerical Ability. There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021:
RBI Security Guard exam consists of multiple-choice objective type questions. The RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern is given here for your reference.
|Name of the subject
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in the Online Test only. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in the physical test will not be considered for the final selection.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern: Physical Test
|Event||Measurement as per age group|
|2.4 KM Run||AGE 30-40||AGE 41-45|
|10 Min 31 Sec to
11 Min 15 Sec
|11 Min 31 Sec to
12 Min 15 Sec
|11 Min 16 Sec to
|12 Min 16 Sec to
|12 Min to 15 Min||13 Min to 16 Min|
|Over 15 Min||Over 16 Min|
|14 to 15||12 to 13|
|12 to 13||10 to 11|
|10 to 11||8 to 9|
|Below 10||Below 8|
|16 to 19||13 to 16|
|Below 15||Below 12|
|28 to 29||23 to 24|
|26 to 27||21 to 22|
|24 to 25||19 to 20|
|22 to 23||17 to 18|
|20 to 21||15 to 16|
|Below 20||Below 15|
These provisionally shortlisted candidates will have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification, and any 7 other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They will also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. Final selection will be done based on all these mandatory procedures.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Application Process
|Payment Mode||Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – rbi.gov.in
- Find the careers page on the home page of rbi.
- After clicking the careers page you will be getting into that.
- Find the link regarding the recruitment of security guards 2020.
- Click on that recruitment link the official notification is getting opened.
- Now, read the details clearly and ensure the complete prescribed eligibility criteria.
- Click the “Apply Online” button.
- Then go to Register your application with all details correctly.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Finally, Now you can submit the application form before the closing date.
- Take the printout of the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Online Application for future reference.