RCFL Jobs 2019 Apply Online
RCFL Jobs 2019 Apply Online: RCF has invited applications for the Office Finance & Other Posts. Qualified applicants can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 27 August 2019.
Important Date RCFL Jobs 2019:
- Last Date to Apply: 27 August 2019
RCFL Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- Officer Finance – E1 Grade: 12 Post
- Deputy Manager (IPD) E3 Grade: 02 Posts
- Manager Legal E4 Grade: 01 Post
- Assistant Officer Finance E0 Grade: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification:
- Officer Finance – E1 Grade: Chartered Accountant I Cost and Management Accountant 0R B. Com(regular and full time) plus MBA (Finance as specialization or Major)/MMS (Finance as specialization or Major) PG0BM qualification shall not be considered.
- If the specialization is not mentioned in the Marl Sheet/Degree certificate. letter from college/University defining the specialization will be needed.
- Deputy Manager (IPD) E3 Grade: 1. MBA /MMS (Marketing as specialization or Mayor) with 55%.
2. Additionally, the candidate should have a degree in B. Sc. (Chemistry) and or B.E./I Tech/B. Sc. Engineering in Chemical /Allied Branches of Chemical Engineering. The above qualification should be regular full time from a university recognized by University Grand Commission (UGC)/Government Institution/AICTE Approved.
- To the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet/ 0egree certificate, a letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required.
- Manager Legal E4 Grade: Regular/Full-time Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized University of India.
- Assistant Officer Finance E0 Grade: B.Com Graduate and have passed the CA Intermediate/IPCC/CMA Intermediate.
Official Website Link: Click Here
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 27 August 2019.