Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2019 Apply Online: The Reserve Bank of India was set up on April 1, 1935, as per the arrangements of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was at first settled in Calcutta Yet it was for all time moved to Mumbai in 1937.
- The Central Office is the place the Governor sits and where approaches are detailed.
- Despite the fact that initially exclusive, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is completely possessed by the Government of India.
- The Board is Set by co-selecting four Directors from the Central Board as Members and is Get by the Governor.
- The Deputy Governors of the Reserve Bank are ex-officio individuals.
- One Deputy Governor, generally, the Deputy Governor responsible for the supervision, is assigned as the Vice-Chairman of the Board.
Important Date For Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Last date for submission of application: 30 August 2019
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Governor
Age Limit – not more than 60 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,25,000
Reserve Bank of India Eligibility and Educational Qualifications:
Candidate should have 25 years of work experience in Public Administration including experience at the level of Secretary in the Government of India; 25 years of work experience in an Indian or International Public Financial Institution; exceptional merit and track record at the national or international level in the relevant field.
How to apply: Eligible candidates can send applications to the Sanjay Kumar Mishra Under Secretary (BO.I) Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance, 3rd-floor Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street New Delhi –110001 latest by 30 Th August 2019.