Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Vacancies in Rajasthan. Interested or Eligible Candidates last date for submitting the application online on 23rd February 2020. Candidates checking all details can go ahead and apply for the latest RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020. Find all RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links. The applications apply online starting from 4th January 2020 and closing from 23rd February 2020.
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator
No of Vacancy: 204
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Rajasthan
Duration for RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment:
- Opening – 04.01.2020
- Closing – 23.02.2020
- Maximum Age limit Up to 18 Years to 40 Years to eligible for RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Candidates who can complete their Graduation Degree from any recognized board or University
Scale to Pay:
- According to the Norms of Organization
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidates can Check the RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification about the Application Fee
Conclusion: RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.