RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021 – Begins from 15th December
Railway Recruitment Board has activated the application modification link for the Group D Level-1 exam. Candidates who applied and waiting to change the details in the filled application form shall start to modify their details. Candidates whose applications have been rejected can now access the Modification link and can make modifications.
Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification CEN No.RRC-01/2019 for the engagement of Group D Level-1 posts. A total of 1,03,769 vacancies have been announced. A huge number of aspirants have applied and prepared for the upcoming examinations. As per the latest updates, the board has planned to conduct the RRB Group D exam in several phases tentatively from February 23rd, 2022. Before that, the board has activated the RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021 on its respective region official sites.
According to the official notification, the Correction Link was supposed to go live at 10 am and sticking to that, RRB made it available at the right time. This Modification link is available only to those candidates, whose applications have been rejected on grounds of invalid photograph and/or signature.
Importance of RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021:
The scrutiny of applications has status as been completed and the candidates can view their application status as
(i) Provisionally eligible candidates
(ii) Rejected candidates along with the reasons for rejection.
We are advised to all candidates to first check their RRB Group D Application Status and then proceed with the uploading of correct photographs/signatures.
The RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021 is now available on the official website of 16 RRBs, which are mentioned in the table below.
|S.No.||Name of the RRB Region|
|1||Central Railway (Mumbai)|
|2||East Central Railway (Hajipur)|
|3||East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)|
|4||Eastern Railway (Kolkata)|
|5||North Central Railway (Allahabad)|
|6||North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)|
|7||Northeast Frontier Railway (Guwahati)|
|8||Northern Railway (New Delhi)|
|9||North Western Railway(Jaipur)|
|11||South Western Railway(Hubli)|
|12||South Central Railway(Secundrabad)|
|13||South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)|
|14||South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)|
|15||West Central Railway(Jabalpur)|
How to utilize Correction Facility through RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021
- Candidates have to visit the regional/official websites of the Railway Recruitment Board or just tap the RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021 – Direct Link.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that mentions, “RRC-CEN-01/2019 (Level 1 posts) – Modification link for Uploading of Photograph and/or Signature and Checking of Application Status.”
- Then you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly give your application number and date of birth to login.
- Now your application status will be available.
- In case the application got rejected, then access the RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021.
- Upload new photograph and/or signature as per the guidelines.
- Submit it and remember to print a copy for future references.