- 1 RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link – Check RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022
- 2 RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download – Overview
- 3 RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link
- 4 RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link – Check RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022 PDF Officially on its official site on 05th April 2022. Soon the board will activate the RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link. So candidates who applied and eagerly waiting for the examination shall check here the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Date 2022.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has published the notification for the engagement of Junior Engineer vacancies. A total of 1092 junior engineers vacancies were announced. A huge number of candidates have applied and prepared for the selection process. The selection process is based on the written exam. Previously the board has not announced the exam date. Now the board has released the RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022 Official PDF on 05th April 2022. So candidates are advised to note down the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Date 2022 and gear up the preparation process according to that.
RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download – Overview
|Name of Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of posts||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||1092|
|Online Application ends||19th February 2022|
|RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022||07th May to 09th May 2022|
|RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download||Available Soon|
The RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link will get activated soon. According to the official pdf, the RSMSSB JE Exam Date 2022 will be held from May 07 to May 09, 2022. The RSMSSB JE Admit Card has been published for those who will be taking the RSMSSB JE test. Candidates who are taking the exams can get their admit cards from the official website. If you have applied for this position, you must understand how to obtain your admission card.
You can obtain the admission card by using the direct link provided on this page or by visiting the RSMSSB’s official website. Read this post to learn how to download the RSMSSB Junior Engineer admit card 2022 in a step-by-step manner. Also, read the RSMSSB JE official notification thoroughly for all relevant information.
RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download Link
The admit card for the jobs of the junior engineer will be released tentatively in March 2022 by the RSMSSB. Candidates’ admission cards will contain important information about RSMSSB JE Exam 2022, such as exam date, exam centre, and so on. To avoid a last-minute rush, candidates should download their admission cards for junior engineer positions as soon as possible and far ahead of the exam date. RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 will be available to download soon. Aspirants who have applied for RSMSSB JE Exam 2022 should double-check their information on the admit card to ensure that it is correct.
Details mentioned on RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download
The candidates should check the following details on the RSMSSB JE admit card 2022 download and if there is any mistake
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Candidate Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
Documents Should Carry Along with RSMSSB JE Admit Card 2022 Download
All the applicants who are going to attend the RSMSSB JE Exam 2022 must carry any one of the following documents.
- Driving License
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
The RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus for the written test has been seen. Candidates can study the above-mentioned syllabus to prepare for the exam. We can have a look at the RSMSSB Junior Engineer written exam’s exam format. The exam pattern will give candidates a clearer idea of how the exam will be structured. The exam format is as follows.
|Name of Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40||02 Hours|
- The exam will be written and objective in nature.
- It will be divided into two halves.
- Part A will cover Rajasthan’s general knowledge, while Part B will cover specific disciplines like as civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering.
- Part A will have 40 questions and Part B will have 80 questions, for a total of 120 questions.
- In the exam, each question will be worth one mark.
- In the exam, there will be a 13 per cent negative grading.
- A minimum of 40% of the total marks will be required to qualify.
- In addition, candidates must meet the required cut-off marks. For the interview procedure, only those individuals will be chosen.
- The examination will last 02 hours.