RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Syllabus in Details
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has notified its RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in its latest official notification. Candidates who have applied or going to apply for the RSMSSB Junior Engineer should know the complete details of their exact syllabus and updated exam pattern. The reference of RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download & Exam Pattern will help candidates to make an effective preparation strategy. Also, it helps to cover every topic without leaving a single topic. So candidates before they start their preparation process, have to go through this RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download and start preparing according to that.
This recruitment will be done to select the candidates for the post of Junior Engineer for various government departments under the Rajasthan government. So the competition will be high due to the numerous candidates who will be going to attend the examination. To compete in the competition in a successful manner successfully, candidates have the knowledge of RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download & its Exam Pattern. All the candidates who will be attending the examination will have to complete all (Written and DV) stages to be selected for the post.
- 1 Details of RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download:
- 2 RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
- 3 RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download:
- 4 RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Civil
Details of RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download:
Basically, the RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download comprises two parts, namely Part A and Part B.
Part A – Rajasthan GK
Part B – subject-specific syllabus, i.e. Civil, Electrical and Mechanical syllabus.
Candidates who want to set their career as Junior Engineer in Rajasthan Government have to qualify both stages by scoring the cut-off marks prescribed by the recruitment board.
RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022
The given RSMSSSB JE Exam Pattern 2022 shall give you a good idea of the paper pattern and marking scheme.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40||2 Hours|
- The exam will be a written objective type examination.
- With a total of 120 questions, Part A will carry 40 questions and Part B will carry 80 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of ⅓ for every wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% out of the total marks.
- The total time duration of the exam will be for 2 Hours.
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download:
Here we have given the RRB JE Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise. In this, we have covered the entire syllabus without leaving a single topic. So candidates kindly go through this article and get complete knowledge.
History, Art, Culture & Traditions of Rajasthan:
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of the architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewellery.
- Rajasthani Culture, Tradition, and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Heritage of Rajasthan
- The literature of Rajasthan
- Economy – Rajasthan & India
- Science & Technology etc
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – Civil
Part B is the major section in the junior engineer examination. So candidates have to focus more on this RSMSSB JE Civil Syllabus and score more marks.
RSMSSB JE Civil Syllabus 2022
- Building Materials, Estimating
- Costing and Valuation
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Mechanical Engineering
Part B is the major section in the junior engineer examination. So candidates have to focus more on this RSMSSB JE Mechanical Syllabus and score more marks.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Machine
- Design of Machine Components
- Kinematic & Dynamics of Machines
- Auto Cad-Mechanical Engineering drawings
- Thermo Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Mechanics of Solid
- Machine Drawings
RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for Electrical Engineering
Part B is the major section in the junior engineer examination. So candidates have to focus more on this RSMSSB JE Electrical Syllabus and score more marks.
- Control systems
- Analytical instrumentation
- Power Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electrical machines
- Electrical Circuits and Fields
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Transducers
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Communication Engineering