RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Notification released. The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has been released the new job recruitment notification for the posts Of Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer Jobs for 2177 Vacancies. The educational qualification was should be completed Senior Secondary in Science or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institution. The online application mode started at 18.06.2020 and the last date to submit an online application on or before 02.07.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can go ahead and apply for this recruitment. Here, We have given the complete details about RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020 eligible criteria, and official website links are given below.
- 1 The eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
- 2 RSMSSB Paramedical Vacancies Details:
- 3 Job Title:
- 4 Job Location: Rajasthan
- 5 Duration for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limit:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fees:
The eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020 notification and Online application links are available at www rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Before applying for the Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and Application Fee, and important links are given below. Candidates’ Written Exan basis will be selected. Latest job updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Job Type: State Government Jobs
RSMSSB Paramedical Vacancies Details:
Total Vacancies: 2177
Lab Technician – 1119
- TSP – 105
- Non-TSP – 1014
Assistant Radiographer -1058
- TSP – 99
- Non-TSP – 959
Job Location: Rajasthan
- The application only will be accepted online.
Duration for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
- Lab Technician:
- Assistant Radiographer:
Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with diploma in Medical Lab Technician from an institute recognized by the State Government/Central. Government/Rajasthan Para Medical Council and (ii) Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council and (iii) Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Min age – 18 years
- Max age – 40 years
- The candidate will be selected on Written Test
- For Gen/ OBC (Creamy Layer) Candidates: Rs.450/-
- For Rajasthan State OBC/ BC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates: Rs.350/-
- For Rajasthan State SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Official website: Click Here
Download the RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Notification. pdf Click Here
Apply Online Link Available From 18.06.2020
More Rajasthan Location Govt Jobs Click Here
How to apply for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer job advertisements.
- Now, you read the details clearly and ensure your complete eligibility criteria.
- Download to fill the application form with all details correctly.
- Attach with all the relevant documents, If recruited
- Finally, you can submit the application on or before the last date.
- Take the print for application in yore future reference.