Salem District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification. The Salem District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative bank has been Released the job recruitment Notification for Assistant posts, 166 Vacancies in Salem district of Tamil Nadu. The Online application form last date to apply on or before 13.04.2020. The Written examination will be held on 27.06.2020 and 28.06.2020. The Bureau-Cooperative Department inviting the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Recruitment and application form online through the official website link is below.
- 1 Eligibility criteria for Salem District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
- 2 No of Vacancies: 166
- 3 Job Location: Salem
- 4 Applying Mode: Online
- 5 Duration:
- 6 Educational Qualification:
- 7 Age Limits:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fees:
Eligibility criteria for Salem District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
The Applying Candidates should read the full advertisement carefully for the details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. For more Latest updates in State/Central Government/Bank jobs visit our website todayjoboffer.com
Name of the Department: District Recruitment Bureau-Cooperative Department
Job Type: Govt. Jobs
Job title: Assistants
No of Vacancies: 166
Job Location: Salem
Applying Mode: Online
|S No||Important Events||Date|
|3||Written Exam||27.06.2020 and 28.06.2020|
- The Candidate must possess a Degree and should have completed cooperative training.
- The Minimum Age will be 18 Years and a maximum of age 30 Years.
- Salem Cooperative recruitment jobs Selection process will be Written Test and Interview
- For all candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow Candidates – No fee
Salem District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification 1.pdf Click Here
Salem Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification 2.pdf Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
More Bank Jobs Click Here
More Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs Click Here
Conclusion for Salem District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.slmdrb.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- The Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- At last, you can download and save it for your reference.