SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: State Bank of India has released the notification to recruit the candidates for the post of apprentice against the advertisement number CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10. The SBI Apprentice 2021 Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). The SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF Apply Online link gets activates from 06th July 2021. Banking aspirants shall read the official notification once or twice before starting the online application process. The final date to submit the application form is 26th July 2021.
Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. The process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees. More details regarding the SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF are given here below.
- 1 SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF – Overview
- 2 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- 3 SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
- 4 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Selection Process
- 6 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
- 7 SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Duration of Training
- 8 SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Stipend & Benefits
- 9 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Weightage/ Relaxation in Recruitment of Junior Associates.
- 10 SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Application Process
- 11 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 12 How to apply online for SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF?
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF – Overview
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Throughout India|
|Selection Process||(i) Written Exam|
(ii) Test of Local Language
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||05th July 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th July 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||26th July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||26th July 2021|
|Written Exam Date||August(Tentatively)|
|The download of Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|Result Released||To be notified soon|
|Language Proficiency Test||To be notified soon|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
This year the SBI careers have released a total of 6100+ vacancies for the SBI Apprentice post for various states. Here we have given you the state & category-wise vacancy details.
|7||Andaman Nicobar Island||10||—||—||02||01||07|
|12||Jammu & Kashmir||100||08||11||27||10||44|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria is given here. Kindly go through it and then start the online application process.
Age Limit (as of 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as of 31-10-2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Selection Process
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) Online Written Exam
(ii) Test of Local Language
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|3||General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|4||General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
- The structure of online written examination (online objective type)
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
(ii) Test of the local language:
The specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) in any one of the specified local languages of that State as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for the apprentice.
Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a center (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
iii. Medical Examination:
The engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to:
a) Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
b) Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
c) Qualifying in the Medical examination.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Duration of Training
The selected candidates will undergo one-year training.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Stipend & Benefits
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Weightage/ Relaxation in Recruitment of Junior Associates.
Weightage/Relaxation in the recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who have successfully completed the Apprenticeship training in our Bank.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for SBI Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site or just click the above link.
- Find the latest announcements section available at the right top of the home page.
- Under that find the recruitment advertisement regarding ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10 and click on that.
- The official notification will get opened.
- Read the instructions completely given in the official notification.
- Then eligible and interested candidates start the online application process.
- Fill in all the required fields without fail.
- Submit the online form successfully with the required application fee on or before the last date.