SBI Card Branch Relationship Executive Salary – Job Description – Complete Details
SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited previously known as SBI Cards is a payment solutions provider in India that has released the recruitment notification for the post of Relationship Executive post. The SBI Card Branch relationship executive post has been called for various designations such as customer sales, anti-money laundering, etc. Consequently, the recruitment notification for the relationship executive post has been notified by SBI Card. The requirement for the relationship executive post is just a degree and fluency in their mother language. That is why a lot of aspirants are very eager to know the details of the Relationship Executive Salary. For that here we have updated the complete details of the SBI Card Branch Relationship Executive Salary post. So candidates have a look at this post fully and get the complete details.
The SBI Card Branch Relationship Executive salary is Rs. 15,253. Branch Relationship Executive salaries at SBI Card can range from Rs. 10,665 – Rs. 30,417. The estimation of this salary is based upon 18 SBI Card Branch Relationship Executive salary report(s) provided by employees. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Branch Relationship Executive at SBI Card can expect to make an average total pay of Rs. 17,605.
SBI Card Branch Relationship Executive Salary 2021:
The average SBI Branch Relationship Executive salary in India is Rs. 1.6 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 19 years.
Branch Relationship Executive salary for SBI Card ranges between Rs. 0.2 Lakhs to Rs. 2.7 Lakhs.
SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria for Executive (Customer Sales)
Following details are the SBI Card Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Local Language.
SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Job Description
- The candidate should be part of the customer services team handling Inbound calls/outbound from Credit Cardholders.
- Need to ensure all Customer Services Complaints & Queries are resolved as per the TAT defined.
- Responsible for achieving the call center targets on a daily basis like AHT, Productivity, Cross-sell, retention, first call resolution along ensuring high quality of service with zero unscheduled leaves/ absenteeism.
- Would be required to contribute to cross-sell targets through inbound as well as outbound channels.
- The job requires Compliant with Business Policy, processes, and procedures.
- Need to take additional responsibilities & identify process gaps on process improvement and better customer experience.