- 1 SBI Card Recruitment 2021 – Notification Released – Complete Details
- 2 SBI Card Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 3 SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
- 4 SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria for Executive (Customer Sales)
- 5 SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Job Description
- 6 SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria for Executive(Anti Money Laundering)
- 7 SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Application Process
- 8 SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Important Links
- 9 How to Apply Online for SBI Card Recruitment 2021?
SBI Card Recruitment 2021 – Notification Released – Complete Details
State Bank of India has released the notification to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Executive – Customer Service. This recruitment is especially for the SBI Card. The SBI Card Recruitment 2021 Apply Online invites the online application from interested and passionate candidates. Candidates who are having the interested to get a job in the banking sector shall utilize this. The SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021 Apply Online link is get activated from 05th May 2021. Interested candidates kindly read the instructions along with the job description before starting the online application process. The online application link gets deactivates on 03rd July 2021(For Customer Sales) & 31st July(For Anti Money Laundering). So within the last date, interested candidates have to finish the online application. Further details regarding the SBI Card Recruitment 2021 are given below.
SBI Card Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Card Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Executive – Customer Sales|
(ii) Executive – Anti Money Laundering
|Job Location||Chennai & New Delhi|
|Vacancy||To be Notified Later|
SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
|Advertisement Released||05th May 2021|
|Application Starting Date||05th May 2021|
|Application Ending Date(Customer Sales)||07th July 2021|
|Application Ending Date(Anti Money Laundering)||31st July 2021|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Later|
SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria for Executive (Customer Sales)
Following details are the SBI Card Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria.
- Graduation from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Spoken Malayalam.
SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Job Description
- The candidate should be part of the customer services team handling Inbound calls/outbound from Credit Cardholders.
- Need to ensure all Customer Services Complaints & Queries are resolved as per the TAT defined.
- Responsible for achieving the call center targets on a daily basis like AHT, Productivity, Cross-sell, retention, first call resolution along ensuring high quality of service with zero unscheduled leaves/ absenteeism.
- Would be required to contribute to cross-sell targets through inbound as well as outbound channels.
- The job requires Compliant with Business Policy, processes, and procedures.
- Need to take additional responsibilities & identify process gaps on process improvement and better customer experience.
SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria for Executive(Anti Money Laundering)
Qualification: Graduate, ACAMS preferred
Skills Set Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1-2 years experience;
- Knowledge of AML preferred:
- Computer literacy essentials (Word, Excel);
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risk. Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activity and transactions. Resolve system-generated alerts as per TAT with complete process understanding. 100% coverage of monitoring of all suspicious transactions.
Follow Standard operating procedure for the wing to wing closure of an alert including
1) Alert Review,
2) Updation of Comments,
3) Alert Allocation,
4) Resolve an alert,
5) Report updation in the watchlist screening process.
Closely monitor the suspicious transaction trends, processes, customer behavior pattern, platform gaps and ensuring required process improvements are implemented ·
SBI Card Job Vacancy 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
SBI Card Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to Apply Online for SBI Card Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, visit the official site of the SBI Card.
- Find the careers section and click on that.
- Then you can find the advertisement for Executive – Customer Services, T1 Service & Anti Money Laundering posts.
- Read the complete instruction carefully and then start the online application process.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Then kindly attach all the required documents as per the correct format.
- Submit your application form within the last date.