- 1 SBI CBO 2021 Notification Out – Check the Complete Details
- 2 SBI CBO 2021 Notification PDF
- 3 SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- 4 SBI CBO 2021 Notification – Important Dates
- 5 SBI CBO 2021 Apply Online
- 6 SBI CBO Vacancy 2021: State Wise
- 7 SBI CBO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 SBI CBO 2021 Notification: Application Process
- 9 SBI CBO Selection Process:
- 10 SBI CBO Salary:
- 11 How to Apply for SBI CBO 2021 Notification?
SBI CBO 2021 Notification Out – Check the Complete Details
State Bank of India has released the SBI CBO 2021 notification to recruit the candidates for the post of Circle Based Officer against the advertisement number CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19. The notification has been released with vacancies of about 1226. The SBI CBO 2021 Online Application link gets activated from 09th December. The online application gets activated up to 29th December. So eligible and interested aspirants read the SBI CBO 2021 Notification fully and should submit it within the last date.
The most important bank jobs among the aspirants. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. The process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees. More details regarding the SBI CBO 2021 Notification 2021 are given here below.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI CBO 2021 Notification|
|Job Role||Circle Based Officer|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||(i) Online Exam
|Reference Page||SBI Careers|
SBI CBO 2021 Notification – Important Dates
|SBI CBO Notification 2021||8th December 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9th December 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||29th December 2021|
|Last Date for the Online Payment||29th December 2021|
|The download of Call Letter||12th January 2022 Onwards(Tentative)|
|Online Test Date||January 2022(Tentative)|
SBI CBO Vacancy 2021: State Wise
|Circle||State||No. of Vacancies|
SBI CBO 2021 Backlog Vacancies:
|Circle||State||No. of Vacancies|
SBI CBO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the SBI CBO 2021 Notification before starting to apply online for the SBI CBO 2021 Recruitment.
SBI CBO Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
SBI CBO Age Limit (As of 01.12.2021)
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|5||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
|Eligible – Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)
who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion
of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6
months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of
dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
Experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification) as of 01.12.2021:
Minimum 2 years experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as of 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in the Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
SBI CBO 2021 Notification: Application Process
Application Process: Online
General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 750
SC/ST/PWD – Nil
Payment Mode: Online Payment Gateway
SBI CBO Selection Process:
The selection process for the SBI CBO 2021 Notification is based on
(i) Online Exam & Descriptive Test
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|B. Name of Test (Descriptive Test)||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Letter Writing||1||25||30 mins|
|Essay-250 words on banking related||1||25|
- The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes.
- It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
SBI CBO Interview:
The interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in an interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
SBI CBO Final Selection:
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Online Written Test and Interview separately.
- The final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in the Online Written Test and Interview with 75:25 weightage respectively.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Written test (out of 170 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks.
- The final merit list (State-wise and category-wise) is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Written Test and Interview.
SBI CBO Salary:
- EMOLUMENTS: Candidates who have been selected under the SBI CBO 2021 Notification will get the starting basic pay is 36,000/- on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as of 01.12.2021.
- However, the maximum advance increment has been capped at 2 (two), irrespective of the duration of experience gained in previous employment. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
SBI CBO Salary – Complete Details
How to Apply for SBI CBO 2021 Notification?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site or just click the above link.
- Find the latest announcements section available at the right top of the home page.
- Under that find the recruitment advertisement regarding Engagement of Circle Based Officers ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19 and click on that.
- The SBI CBO 2021 notification will get opened.
- Read the instructions completely given in the official notification.
- Then eligible and interested candidates start the online application process.
- Fill in all the required fields without fail.
- Submit the online form successfully with the required application fee on or before the last date.