- 1 SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Check the SBI CBO Previous Year Exam Analysis
- 2 SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Advantages of Practicing
- 3 SBI CBO Selection Process:
- 4 SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Section Wise
- 5 SBI CBO Exam Analysis 2020
- 6 SBI CBO Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempt
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Check the SBI CBO Previous Year Exam Analysis
The State Bank of India has conducted a recruitment drive to recruit candidates for the post of Circle Based Officers post. The recruitment has to be done for various circles in rural areas. Candidates who have successfully submitted the SBI CBO Online Application Form are now searching for SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers for better preparation. We advised aspirants, kindly take the mock tests along with SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers which boost up the scores in section as well as overall. Here we have provided the SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers for the candidate’s better preparation.
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Advantages of Practicing
- The SBI Circle Based Officer Previous Year Question Papers help the applicants to know the difficulty level of the question paper.
- Come to know the types of questions asked by practicing more previous year papers.
- Candidates can improve their speed by solving the SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers.
- Solving previous year’s papers to cover important & repetitive topics from SBI CBO Syllabus. Thereby you can easily secure maximum marks in the SBI Circle Based Officer Exam.
SBI CBO Selection Process:
The selection process for the post of circle-based officers is based on
(i) Online Written Exam
SBI CBO Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
- The online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|B. Name of Test (Descriptive Test)||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Letter Writing||1||25||30 mins|
|Essay-250 words on banking related||1||25|
- The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes.
- It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a total of 50 marks.
SBI CBO Salary – Complete Details
SBI CBO Interview:
The interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in an interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
SBI CBO Final Selection:
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Written test (out of 170 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks.
- The final merit list (State-wise and category-wise) is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Written Test and Interview.
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Section Wise
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – Download PDF
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Test of English – Download PDF
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Banking Awareness – Download PDF
SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers – Data Interpretation – Download PDF
SBI CBO Exam Analysis 2020
Here we have given the SBI CBO Previous Year Exam Analysis 2020. This analysis has been drafted based on the aspirant’s review who attended the examination conducted on Nov 28th, 2020. Along with SBI CBO Previous Year Question Papers, this analysis will help you in understanding the exam pattern (both Objective and Descriptive Paper), difficulty level, and type of the questions asked. As per the review from the students who have appeared in SBI CBO 2020 exam, the paper was of Easy to Moderate Level.
SBI CBO Exam Analysis: Overall Good Attempt
Overall the level of the SBI CBO exam was moderate, here are the details of the good attempts reported by students who have appeared in the exam.
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/ Legal Issues||17-21|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||14-16|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||15-19|
|Overall Good Attempts||63-73|
Test Of General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/ Legal Issues
This General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ KYCAML/ Preventive Vigilance/Legal Issues section had questions from all the mentioned topics. This section was found to be moderate to difficult to attempt. Here we have given the questions asked in this section in SBI CBO 2020 Exam
- Whistle Blower
- FASTAG Validity?
- How long the bank will maintain the details of the account holder after closing the account?
- UAPA 1967 ACT
- Vigilance Week
- For suit filing minimum amount?
- OCEN Full Form
- which organization takes care of making sure that no terrorist organization or in person doesn’t have an account with any bank?
- Wilful Defaulter Limit
- One question on Trust – Trustee
- Languages in Indian currency
- partnership firms ownership percentage?
- NSFI period
- Floating Rate Saving Bond
- 1 Pound= INR?
- BR Act 1949
- RAMSAR Convention
- PM SVANidhi
- Apprentice Act
- Lien Concept
- Indian Stamp Act
- One question on Exchange Rate
- CIBIL Maximum Score?
- One question on Rojgar Yojna
- One question on Cooperative Bank
- Punitive Vigilance
- Transparency International HQ
Test of English Language
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Reading Comprehension(Toxic Waste by Developed/Developing Countries)||5||Easy|
|Fill in the Blanks||5||Easy|
|Grammatical Error Correction||5||Moderate|
Test of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
The Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section was moderate as reported by some of the students. The following were the types of puzzles and seating arrangements asked in this exam-
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||05||Moderate|
|Circular Arrangement 8 people looking at the center||05||Moderate|
|Syllogism – 8 People, 4 North, 4 South||4||Easy|
Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
The questions asked in this section were difficult from a calculation point of view. There were 3 sets of DI –
- Line Graphs
- Caselet- Easy
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
Descriptive Test (Letter Writing and Essay)
In the descriptive test of SBI CBO, there were given the questions on the two topics. Candidates have to choose any one question from each topic. As per the review, both topics were easy to moderate.
Letter Writing- 3 Topics were given and students had to write on one Topic.
- You are not at home and Cheque Book returned. Write a letter to Postmaster about it.
- Your Junior is misbehaving with all, write a letter to senior about this.
- A letter to the regional head, to increase the number of ATMs in your area.
Essay Topic- Here again 3 topics given, you had to write on one-
- Role of NBFC in the Indian Economy
- Agriculture in India.
- Banking Reform after 1992