SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size – Details Along with the Documents Uploading
SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size details are given here for your reference. SBI aspirants shall refer to this SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size article along with the documents uploading details. This article will guide you regarding the size of the documents and how to upload them to the application. SBI Clerk 2021 Notification released officially with 5400+ vacancies on SBI Careers. May 17th, 2021 is the final date to submit the online application and for the payment. Eligible and passionate aspirants start to apply for the clerk notification.
Most of the candidates are having some doubts regarding the uploading of the documents and so on. Recently they are having some controversies on the SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size. In order to clarify your doubts, here we have explained them in detail. So candidates kindly go through this SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size article and start to fill in the SBI Clerk Online Application Form. Ok, let’s have a look at this.
SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size:
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as per specifications given below.
a. The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
b. Left Thumb Impression:
If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying).
(a) Photograph Image: (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
• Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
- The signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
(c) SBI Clerk Thumb Impression Size:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm x 3 cm (Width x Height).
- SBI Clerk Thum Impression Size: 20 kb – 50 kb
(d) SBI Clerk Hand Written Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10cm x 5 cm (Width x Height)
- File size: 50 kb- 100 kb
- The signature left thumb impression, and the hand-written declaration must be of an applicant only and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature/Hand-written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that Photo, Signature thumb impression, and hand-written declaration are uploaded at the specified spaces only in the online application form.
Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with links to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature/ left thumb impression/ hand written declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature/ left thumb impression/hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as specified.