SBI Pharmacist Exam 2021 Postponed – Official Notice Released
State Bank of India has postponed the Pharmacist & Data Analyst exam which will be scheduled for 23.05.2021. Candidates who applied and eagerly waiting for the exam shall check here the important exam date updates. State Bank of India has released the notification of Pharmacist and Data Analyst posts through Advertisement No. CRPD/PHARMACIST/2021-22/04 Dated 13.04.2021 & Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/05 dated 13.04.2021. Eligible candidates have applied and prepared for the online written exam. The SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 has got released on its official site on 11th May 2021.
But due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, an abnormal situation occurs throughout India. It is very difficult to conduct the examination as per the schedule. So that the officials have decided to postpone the examination to some other date. The fresh date will be released by the officials in short due course. So stay tuned with us to get regular updates. It is a wonderful chance for the applicants. Keep practice for the upcoming examination by utilizing the study materials and previous year’s papers.
How to check SBI Pharmacist Exam 2021 Postponed Details?
- Candidates visit the sbicareers official site.
- Find the latest announcement section available at right top of the home page.
- Find the SBI Pharmacist Exam section.
- Under that the official notice link is available.
- Click on that the official notice will get opened.
- Kindly check the respective exam date deferred details.