SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 – Shortlisted Candidates List for Mains Exam
State Bank of India has released the preliminary exam result for the post of Probationary Officer. Candidates who appeared in the prelims exam and eagerly waiting for their result shall check here the result status. Candidates who have been qualified the prelims exam are eligible to attend the mains exam which will be scheduled in the upcoming days.
State Bank of India has released the notification for the engagement of the Probationary Officer post. For that, the recruitment drive has been conducted throughout India to recruit eligible candidates to fill up 2056 Probationary Officer vacancies. Lakhs of banking aspirants had appeared in the examination conducted on 20th, 21st, 27th November 2021. Exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for their results. Now the wait is over. The officials have released the SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 on its official site. Candidates kindly check the direct link given here below and see the result status.
As mentioned in the SBI PO Notification, the main exam is to be held in the month of December 2021. We have only a short duration to meet the main examination. So candidates gear up the preparation process to get success in their career path.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2021 – Category-Wise
How to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the SBI Careers.
- Find the section regarding Latest Announcements.
- Under that find the link of SBI PO Recruitment and click on the Preliminary Result & Cut Off Marks.
- You will be getting into the respective login page.
- Kindly give the login details and submit them.
- The SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 will get opened.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.