- 1 SBI PO Thumb Impression Size – Details Along with the Documents Uploading
- 2 SBI PO Thumb Impression Size:
- 3 Procedure for Uploading the documents:
SBI PO Thumb Impression Size – Details Along with the Documents Uploading
Details on the SBI PO Thumb Impression Size are provided here for your convenience. Candidates for SBI PO positions may refer to this SBI PO Thumb Impression Size page for information on document uploading requirements. You can follow the instructions in this article to upload documents to the application and determine their size. Official SBI PO 2022 Notification with more than 1650 openings has been published on SBI Careers. The deadline for submitting an online application and making a payment is October 12, 2022. Aspirants who are qualified and enthusiastic begin to apply for the PO notice.
The majority of applicants have some questions about uploading documents and other things. The SBI PO Thumb Impression Size has recently been the subject of significant controversy. Here, we have outlined each point in detail to help dispel any questions you may have. Therefore, candidates are kindly requested to read this article on SBI PO Thumb Impression Size before beginning to complete the SBI PO Online Application Form. Look at this SBI PO Thumb Impression Size, then start the application form.
SBI PO Thumb Impression Size:
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as per specifications given below.
a. The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left thumb impression are of mine”.
b. Left Thumb Impression:
If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying).
(a) Photograph Image: (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
• Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
- The signature uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
(c) SBI PO Thumb Impression Size:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm x 3 cm (Width x Height).
- SBI PO Thum Impression Size: 20 kb – 50 kb
(d) SBI PO Hand Written Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10cm x 5 cm (Width x Height)
- File size: 50 kb- 100 kb
- The signature left thumb impression, and the hand-written declaration must be of an applicant only and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature/Hand-written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that Photo, Signature thumb impression, and hand-written declaration are uploaded at the specified spaces only in the online application form.
Scanning the photograph, signature, Left-Hand Thumb Impression & Hand-Written Declaration:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color and the File Size should be as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature/ left-hand thumb impression/ hand-written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be ‘JPG’ or ‘JPEG’ format. An example file name is: ‘image01.jpg’ or ‘image01.jpeg’. The dimensions of the Image can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain the documents in ‘.jpeg’ format not exceeding required size by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. The scanned photograph/ signature/ left-hand thumb impression/ hand-written declaration in any format can be saved in ‘.jpg’ format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be adjusted using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a separate link to upload his/ her photograph/ signature/ left-hand thumb impression/ hand-written declaration
Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with links to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature/ left thumb impression/ hand written declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature/ left thumb impression/hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as specified.