The State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2020 has been an announcement of the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre Notification For 8000 Vacancies. SBI invites the eligible or interested Candidate can apply for the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Recruitment application form online thought the official website www.sbi.co.in. The last date from applying for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment on Jan 03, 2020, to Jan 26, 2020, to date.
Name of the Department: State Bank of India SBI
Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
The job title for SBI: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre
Applying Mode for SBI: Online
Total Post for SBI (Vacancies): 8000
Job Location for SBI: Across India
Duration for SBI :
- Starting Date:03.01,2020
- Last Date: 26.01.2020.
Education Qualification for SBI:
- Candidate should be completed in any Graduation from a recognized Institution or University
Age Limit for SBI: Min age – 20 years and Max age – 28 years
Salary Details for SBI: 11,765 – -31,450/- Rs pm
The Selection Process for SBI:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Application Fees for SBI:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – 750/-Rs
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
Conclusion: SBI Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website – www.sbi.co.in
- You have to click on the link regarding the vacancies.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Aspirates can check the list of vacancies as per the posts and category.
- Finally, you can download and save it for your reference.