SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 – Direct Link to Download the Call Letter Here
SEBI has released the Assistant Manager Phase 1 Admit Card on its official site on February 02nd week. Candidates who applied and prepared for the examination shall download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2022 for Phase 1 here from the direct link.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification for the engagement of the Grade A-Assistant Manager post. A total of 120 vacancies were announced. A huge number of candidates have applied and prepared for the upcoming exam. As per the schedule, the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam will be conducted on 20th February 2022. For that the admit card will get released on its official site on the 2nd week of February. So candidates kindly check here to download the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 here from the direct link.
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|SEBI Grade A Vacancy||120|
|SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 Download||February 2nd week|
|Phase-1 Exam Date||20th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Phase 1, 2 & Interview|
Details in the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022:
The details available in the SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2022 are as follows.
- Applicant’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Signature
- Exam Venue/Address
- Reporting Time
- Space for affixing Photograph.
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022:
The SEBI Grade A Phase 1 online exam consists of Paper 1 & 2. The exam pattern of Paper 1 & 2 is given here below for your reference.
SEBI Grade A Phase-1 Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams – General Awareness (including questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream – Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Specialized subject-related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Research Stream – Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce|
- The examination will be conducted through an online mode, consisting of two papers Paper 1 & 2(100 Marks each).
- Paper-1 will be of 60 minutes (1 hour) duration and common for all streams.
- Paper-2 will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions, the duration of each section is 40 minutes.
- The Aggregate Cut-off to be scored by the candidates is 40%.
- 1/4 negative mark will be applicable for every wrong answer.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SEBI or just tap the direct link available here above.
- Find the ‘Careers’ Link, given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the link, you will be entered into the careers page.
- Then find the link ‘SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Download of Call Letter for Phase I’ Exam
- Click on the link, you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly enter your Registration No / Roll No and Date of Birth and submit them.
- Now the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 will get displayed.
- Download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter 2022 PDF and take a printout for your reference.