SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF – Complete Details
Small Scale Industries Development Bank of India has released the SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF for the engagement of Grade A-Assistant Manager post. The SIDBI Careers has announced a total of 100 vacancies for the above post. One of the most important notifications among the aspirants who are passionate about Govt Jobs. The SIDBI Grade A 2022 Application Form activates from 04th March 2022. Interested candidates should read the complete instructions given in the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date to submit the online application is 24th March 2022. So eligible candidates should submit their online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF are given here below for your reference.
- 1 SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 2 SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF – Important Dates
- 3 SIDBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
- 4 SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- 5 SIDBI Grade A Salary 2022:
- 6 SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2022:
- 7 SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF: Application Process
SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Small Scale Industries Development Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF|
|Job Role||Grade A-Assistant Manager(General Stream)|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF – Important Dates
|SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF Released||04th March 2022|
|The Online Application Begins||04th March 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||24th March 2022|
|SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2022||Notified in the Detailed Notification|
SIDBI Grade A Vacancy 2022
A total of 100 vacancies for SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager roles have been announced, with the following category-wise distribution:
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2022:
To apply for the SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF, candidates should attain the eligibility criteria that are prescribed in the official notification.
Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
(i) By 3 years in upper age limit in case of OBC candidates having certificate from the competent authority with non with non with non-creamy layer clause. creamy layer clause. creamy layer clause.
(ii) By 5 years in upper age limit in respect of (a) By 5 years in upper age limit (a) SC/ST candidates (b) All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of J & K State during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 and (c) Children / family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
(iii) By 10 years in upper age limit years for PwD (unreserved); 13 years for PwD (OBC)and 15 years for PwD (SC/ST) candidates.
(iv) To Ex-servicemen candidates as per the provisions of Ex-Servicemen(Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any stream, in either of the two qualifications, from a recognized institute / University.
- Preference would be given to candidates possessing professional qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking from a recognized Institute.
SIDBI Grade A Salary 2022:
The selected candidates will get the salary in the range of Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
SIDBI Grade A Selection Process 2022:
The SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF selection process will be conducted under 2 stages namely,
(i) Online Written Exam
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
- The Exam will be an online objective based.
- Except for the Test of English Language, the test will be objective and conducted in Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for incorrect responses, with one-fourth of the mark allotted to that question being deducted from the candidates’ total score.
|SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022|
|S. No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
of Two Hours
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Descriptive Test||02||50||45 minutes|
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022 for Descriptive Test
The SIDBI Assistant Manager Descriptive Test has two questions, which are listed in tabular form below.
|Essay Writing||35 marks|
|Business Letter Writing||15 marks|
SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 PDF: Application Process
Application Mode: Online