- 1 South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 – Salary Structure | Promotion Details
- 2 South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- 3 South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022:
- 4 South Indian Bank PO Salary Slip 2022:
- 5 South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022: Perks and Allowances
- 6 South Indian Bank PO Job Profile
- 7 South Indian Bank PO Probation Period:
- 8 South Indian Bank PO Promotion Hierarchy:
South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 – Salary Structure | Promotion Details
The South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 Details are updated here. For those planning to apply for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022, this blog would be most helpful. According to the most recent update, the South Indian Bank PO Salary Slip, Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Allowances, and Promotion details are all clearly stated.
As you all know that the South Indian Bank Careers has released the advertisement for the post of Probationary Officer post. The Online application process begins on 05th January. There is a huge impact among the banking aspirants who want to get bank jobs. Candidates who are going to attend the examination have to know the South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 details. The salary details will induce your interest in the job that tends to prepare you well for the examination and get into the provisional allotment.
The South Indian Bank has provided a handful of salary with additional benefits. That’s why here we have given the South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 details completely. Aspirants kindly utilize this blog and know the in-depth details.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of an Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Recruitment Name||South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Personal Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05th January 2022|
|The Final Date to Submit||11th January 2022|
|Admit Card Released||10 Days Before the Examination|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2022||February 2022|
South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022:
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
South Indian Bank PO Salary Slip 2022:
The South Indian Bank PO Salary Slip Slip contains
(i) Basic Pay
(ii) Allowances(DA, HRA, TA, CCA)
(iii) PF & ESI
(iv) Gross Salary
(v) Net Salary
South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022: Perks and Allowances
The South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022 is not the only part that makes this job profile so lucrative. Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. They are
- Special allowance
- Dearness allowance
- House rent allowance
- City competitive allowance
Candidates will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to the Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue..
South Indian Bank PO Job Profile
The South Indian Ban PO is having many responsibilities and duties to take part in. The job profile of a South Indian Bank probationary officer includes:
- Branch banking
- Business development
- Foreign exchange market
- Central processing Centre
- Loan processing and approval
- Investment management,etc.
South Indian Bank PO Probation Period:
- A person who would be appointed as Probationary Officer shall be on probation in that post for a period of 02 Years. On successful completion of which, he/she will be confirmed in service.
- If the employee does not perform well on their duties assigned, he/she will be given additional time period to improve his/her performances on completion of which, his/her performance would be reviewed and the employee would be confirmed or discharged on their own merit.
- Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
- The Service Agreement Period for the Probationary Officers is 3 years.
South Indian Bank PO Promotion Hierarchy:
Apart from South Indian Bank PO Salary 2022, the board has provided you with an excellent promotion hierarchy for South Indian Bank PO.
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Probationary Officer
- Middle Management Grade – Scale-II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)