South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020. South Indian Bank (SIB) Recruitment 2020 has issued the recruitment notification for 16 Probationary Manager & Chief Security Officer Vacancies in Kerala. Those who are searching around Bank jobs can utilize this opportunity. The last date for submitting the online application is on 23rd February 2020. Interested or Eligible Candidates can go ahead and apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 jobs before 23.02.2020 by submitting the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 :
Find all South Indian Bank (SIB) Recruitment 2020 Age limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Scale to pay and Number of Vacancies and important Links are given below.
Department Name: South Indian Bank (SIB)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job title:Probationary Manager & Chief Security Officer
Job Location: Kerala
No of Vacancy: 16
Applying Mode: Online
Duration for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- Opening – Started
- Closing – 23.02.2020
Educational Qualification for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- Qualification is required member of the Institute of Chartered
For Chief Security Officer:
- Fighting crops of the Armed Force
- Captain in Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force Desirable Eligibility
- Malayalam Language is must preferrable
- Probationary Manager – 28 Years
- Chief Security Officer – Not Exceed of 50 Years
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Scale to Pay:
- Probationary Manager – Rs.31705 -1145/1 – 32850-1310/10 – 45950 plus, DA, HRA, Special Allowances
- Chief Security Officer – based on qualification and experience
- General Candidates Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates Rs.200/-
Conclusion for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.southindianbank.com
- You have to click on the link for following posts.
- Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf.
- Candidates can check the list of vacancies as per category wise.