- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022: 11th April – Good Attempts, Difficulty Level Details
- 2 SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Overall Analysis
- 3 SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Subject Wise
- 4 SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 -Quantitative Aptitude
- 5 SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12th April 2022 – English
- 6 SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Reasoning
- 7 SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12 April 2022 – General Awareness
SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022: 11th April – Good Attempts, Difficulty Level Details
Today, April 11, 2022, the much-anticipated SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 test began. The SSC CGL 2022 Tier-1 test is currently on its second day. For the first shift of the first day, SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 has been covered. Thanks to the help of our experts and the involvement of our students, we were able to provide you with a full exam review. The following elements will be discussed in detail to provide you with a complete view of the SSC CGL Exam, which will be held on April 12th, 2022. (1st Shift).
SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Overall Analysis
The overall difficulty level of the SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam was Easy to Moderate with 72-78 good attempts, according to the SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 for 12th April Shift 1 performed. We have explained the section-by-section & general good attempts for easy understanding in the following sections.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|English||17-19||Easy to Moderate|
|Reasoning Ability||19-21||Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||72-78||Easy to moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Subject Wise
In the section below, you’ll find exam reviews for each subject, including English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. The SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12th April 2022 is developed after getting firsthand input from students at the exam centre.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 -Quantitative Aptitude
The number of questions asked on each topic, as well as the difficulty level of the questions, are available to candidates. The students came to the conclusion that the computation-based problems were few and of moderate complexity.
|Time & Work||01||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit & Loss (Discount related)||02||Easy-Moderate|
|Time, Speed & Distance||01||Moderate|
|SI & CI||01||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12th April 2022 – English
|Section||No. Of Questions asked||Difficulty Level|
|Fill in the Blanks||1||Easy|
|Idioms and Phrases||2||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Analysis 2022 – Reasoning
|Section||No. Of Questions asked||Level Of Exam|
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 12 April 2022 – General Awareness
As mentioned by the candidates, the questions from GK General Awareness were of an Easy to Moderate level. SSC CGL Shift 1 of 12 April 2022 asked about current events in the year 2021. The following are the questions that were asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 Today Exam Shift 1, 12 April 2022.
- Harappa Dynasty in Haryana
- Article 326
- Hima Das is the brand ambassador of which of the following company?
- Which of the following is not a flower part?
- What percentage of the world is the ocean?
- Question related to Tuglak Dynasty
- Which Newton’s law defines Force?
- Nobel Price 2020 in Literature
- Asian Games 2023 to be conducted in?
- Question related to Karnataka War
- In 1328 India was invaded by which dynasty?
- Asian Cricket Council President