- 1 SSC CGL Exam 2021 – 6506 Various Group B and C Posts Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
- 2 Download SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 Notification PDF
- 3 Download SSC CGL Notification
- 4 Apply Link
SSC CGL Exam 2021 – 6506 Various Group B and C Posts Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam 2021 Notification. Staff Selection Commission recently released the Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2020 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Totally SSC CGL Officials are going to hire candidates around 6505 Vacancies for the posts Assistant Audit officer, Assistant Accounts Officers, Assistant Section Officer, Asst, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Asst/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor, Accountant, Accountant/ Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk & Tax Assistant. The Final List candidates will be placed Across India. Staff Selection Commission invites Online application already started on 29.12.2020 and the last date to submit online application on or before31.01.2021. These vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Interested candidates who are looking for Jobs Central government jobs in Across India can make use of this chance.
SSC CGL Exam 2021 notification and Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 online application link are available @ www.ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL selection will be based on a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I & Tier II), Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) and Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (Tier-IV), and the selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Otherwise, applications are not accepted or rejected. Scroll down to view for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2021:
Candidates who are complete their Degree/ CA/ CMA from a recognized board or university can go and ahead apply for these vacancies. Before applying for this SSC CGL Exam 2021, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility, No of Vacancies, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Scale to pay, and important links are given below. For Upcoming govt/ Bank jobs updates visit our website todayjoboffer.com
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Name||Assistant Audit officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Asst/ Superintendent, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Auditor, Accountant, Accountant/ Jr. Accountant, Sr Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk & Tax Asst|
|No of Vacancies||6506|
|For Online Fee Payment||02.02.2021|
|for generation of offline Challan||04.02.2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hrs of Bank)||06.02.2021|
|Schedule of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021|
|Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper):||Notified later|
- The Candidates must complete their Degree/ CA/ CMA from recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- Salary will be Rs. 25500/- to Rs.151100/-
- SSC CGL Officials will conduct the CBT (Tier-I & Tier II), Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) and Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (Tier-IV) for suitable candidates.
- For All Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates – No Fee
SSC CGL Exam 2021 Various Group B and C Posts Notification Click Here
Apply Online Link Click Here
Latest Government Jobs Notification Click Here
How to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2021:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website-www.nrhmharyana.gov.in
- Find the Advertisement SSC CGL Exam 2021 Various Group B and C Posts click On that.
- Now Open the Notification and Ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Then go to Apply Online and Register if new user or Directly login to start.
- Enter the Details and Pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Now, you will be displayed with the pdf and enter the submit button.
- Finally, you can take printout of application for your future reference.
The Staff Selection Commission has released the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) from 9276 Vacancies for Group B and Group C posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organization. Aspirates can check the SSC CGL Vacancy details for our website.
Job title: Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
No of Vacancy: 9276
“Before applying, candidates are encouraged to experience the guidelines given in the notice of assessment cautiously.”