- 1 SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download – Check Here the Complete Details
- 2 SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download – Overview
- 3 SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Important Dates
- 4 SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Selection Process
- 6 SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Application Process
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download – Check Here the Complete Details
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download on its official site today. As per the SSC Exam Calendar 2022 released by the officials, the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download was released today. The SSC CGL 2022 Online Application invites eligible candidates. The SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online link gets activated from 23rd December 2021. Interested candidates are advised to check the official notification completely to know the complete details. The online application will get end on 23rd January 2021.
If your eligibility criteria matched the prescribed criteria given in the official notification, then start to fill in the application form and successfully submit it within the last date. The SSC CGL 2022 Paper 1 exam will be held from 22nd April 2022. So applicants from now onwards start to prepare for the SSC CGL 2022 Exam. Further details of SCS CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download are given below for your reference.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Name||SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download|
|Job Role||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer & Various Posts|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Notification Released on||23rd December 2022|
|Selection Process||(i) Tier 1(Online CBT)
(ii) Tier 2(Online CBT)
(iii) Tier 3(Descriptive)
(iv) Tier 4(Skill Test)
|Vacancy||To be Notified Soon|
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||23rd December 2021|
|SSC CGL 2022 Application Form Starts||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||23rd January 2022|
|Last date and time for making an online fee payment||25th January 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank)
|27th January 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ including online payment
|28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Admit Card Date||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||22nd April 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (CBE) & Descriptive
|To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download, it is important to know the complete details of SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022 such as age limit, educational qualification, the percentage required, etc. A lot of candidates are having doubts about What is the basic qualification to apply for SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download? For that here we have listed the eligibility norms for SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download.
Factors Affecting SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age limit
- Educational qualification
- Physical fitness
- Candidates applying for SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download must be a resident of Indian territory with valid ID proof to substantiate it.
- Tibetan refugee who moved to India before 1962, to settle down permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has moved from Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with intention of settling down permanently in India
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- Candidates living outside India are also eligible to apply provided they have Indian citizenship.
|Group||Posts||Department||Age Limit (years)|
|A||Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts officer||Indian Audit &
Accounts & CAG
|CSS/MEA/Railway/IB / AFHQ/ Other Ministries||20-30|
|Income Tax Inspector Excise Inspector||CBDT/ CBEC/Revenue Dept./ Dept. of Posts||30|
|Asst. Enforcement Officer|
|Inspector of Posts|
|C||Junior Statistical Officer||M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||32|
To apply for SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download candidates should possess the educational qualification
Assistant Audit/Accounts Officer:
- Any bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Management Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Masters in Commerce OR
- Masters in Business Studies OR
- Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) OR
- Master’s in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at Class 12
- Any Bachelor degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Assistant Section Officer (CSS):
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates have to qualify Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or Institute
- Candidates should have studied Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as a compulsory or elective subject.
All Other Posts:
Any bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Selection Process
The selection process for SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download is based on
(i) Tier 1
(ii) Tier 2
(iii) Tier 3
(iv) Tier 4
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022:
The Tier 1 exam is an online computer-based test. Tier 1 consists of four subjects i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning, and General Knowledge. This is the initial stage of the SSC CGL Selection Process.
SSC CGL Tier 1 is not only a qualifying paper or in other words marks obtained from Tier 1 are added in making the qualifying list for the Tier 2 & 3 examination as well as in the preparation of the final merit list. So candidates must give more importance to the Tier 1 exam in order to have a chance to get into the final merit list. The SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier 1 exam is given below.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022:
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|II||English Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|IV||General Studies (Economic & Finance)||100||200||2 hours|
- Important Points:
- Candidates who qualified the tier 1 exam will have to appear for Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- In Tier-2, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- It contains two papers namely Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension (both of 200 marks each). This Tier 2 contains a total of 400 marks hence plays a decisive role in selection.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the office of Registrar General of India (M/o Home Affairs) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- In Tier-2, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-1 for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2022:
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam will be Descriptive in Nature (offline). This test will be conducted to examine the candidates writing skills.
- It consists of 100 marks.
- In this exam, Essay/ Application /Letter/ Precis/ Report – Writings will be asked.
- The Paper in Tier-III will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and part in English will be awarded zero marks
- This examination is not only of qualifying nature (at least 33 marks out of 100) but the marks are also included in final merit list preparation.
The most important thing candidates should make note of it is if candidates fail to score enough marks in Tier 1 and Tier 2 then his copies for Tier 3 will not be checked.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern 2022:
- Aspirants who qualified the SSC CGL Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exam will have to appear for SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam.
- Generally, the SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam is just qualifying in nature; no marks will be added to the final merit list.
- But if a candidate fails in CPT or DEST Test he/she will not be provisionally allotted for the respective posts.
- The SSC CGL Tier 4 exam consists of 2 tests namely Computer Proficiency Test & DEST.
|Skill Test||Test Applicable for the posts of|
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||(i) Assistant Section Officer (CSS),|
|(ii) Assistant Section Officer (MEA)|
|(iii) Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under M/o Corporate Affairs|
|(iv) Assistant (GSI) in Ministry of Mines|
|(v) Inspector (Central Excise)|
|(vi) Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|(vii) Inspector (Examiner)|
|DEST||Tax Assistant (CBDT & CBEC)|
SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- General/ OBC – 100/-
- SC/ST – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.