SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
This article explains to you in detail regarding SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022. The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year to recruit the candidates for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. Similarly, the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF has been released on its official site. The online application process has been started. A huge number of eligible candidates have started their application filling process. The final date to submit the online application is 23rd January 2022.
Before starting to fill the online application candidates have to know the complete instructions given by the Commission on its official notification. Why we are saying is applications with invalid credentials/information or does not follow the norms prescribed in the notification will get rejected by the commission. Here we have updated the details of SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022 and the procedure to upload in the online application form. So candidates must go through the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF, know the details and then start the online application process.
SSC CGL 2022 – Highlights
|Notification Name||SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download|
|Job Role||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer & Various Posts|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Notification Released on||23rd December 2022|
|Selection Process||(i) Tier 1(Online CBT)
(ii) Tier 2(Online CBT)
(iii) Tier 3(Descriptive)
(iv) Tier 4(Skill Test)
|Vacancy||To be Notified Soon|
|Notification Released Date||23rd December 2021|
|SSC CGL 2022 Application Form Starts||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||23rd January 2022|
|Last date and time for making an online fee payment||25th January 2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank)
|27th January 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ including online payment
|28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Admit Card Date||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||22nd April 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (CBE) & Descriptive
|To be notified later|
SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Specimen of photographs that are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Applications with illegible/ blurred signatures will be rejected.
SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with links to upload his/her photograph and signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- Have to upload the SSC CGL Photo and Signature Size 2022 prescribed in the official notification. If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.