- 1 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Complete Analysis of Tier 1 Exam
- 2 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timings 2021:
- 3 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Good Attempts – Shift 1
- 4 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
- 5 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15th April 2021 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- 6 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15th April 2021 – General English
- 7 SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – General Awareness
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Complete Analysis of Tier 1 Exam
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 Exam has been going on successfully at national level. Today is the 4th day of SSC CHSL Exam 2021. The recruitment drive for SSC CHSL has been conducted to recruit the eligible candidates for Group C and Group D posts. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2021 has been scheduled from from 12th to 27th April 2021. A huge number of SSC aspirants have appeared for the examination conducted through an online mode.
Here we have shared you the complete SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021. From this you come to know the difficulty level, good attempts and how many questions have asked in each topic. So candidates who are going to attend the upcoming shifts kindly go through thus SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 for Tier 1. Ok let’s have a look at this.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shift Timings 2021:
Here we have given the exact shift timings of the SSC CHSL Exam conducted by the commission at various exam centres. Totally 3 shifts being conducted from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. To avoid confusion among the appearing candidates these are the shift timings:
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- SSC CHSL is of 200 marks with a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer.
- There is no sectional cutoff in the SSC CHSL exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Good Attempts – Shift 1
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|English Language||20-22||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-23||Easy|
|General Awareness||19-21||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||80-85||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – Quantitative Aptitude
|DI (Bar Graph)||02|
|Time & Work||01|
|Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|S.I. & C.I.||01|
|Profit & Loss||02|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15th April 2021 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
|Odd One Out||03|
|Statement & Conclusions||01|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15th April 2021 – General English
|Fill in the Blanks||3-4|
|Idioms and Phrases||02|
|Voice (past tense)||1-2|
|Cloze Test Passage||05|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – General Awareness
|Topic||No of Questions|
Questions Asked in General Awareness Section:
- Gate Way of India build in honor of?
- CACP Full Form?
- Sail Chairman?
- Fundamental Rights is taken from which country?
- World Badminton Championship 2019 held in?
- Which of the following Metal is found in the human body?
- Question-related to Supreme Court Bar Association?
- SEBI chairman?
- Tehri Dam is located in?
- Neutron is discovered by?
- Jhora Dance form is of which state?
- Khelo India Youth Games Headquarter?
- Present Governor of Punjab?
- Wooden Satellite is related to which country?
- Full-Form Of LCD?