SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
You will find detailed information in this article about the SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022. Recruits for the various Ministries, Departments, and Organizations of the Government of India are recruited through the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year. The SSC CHSL 2022 Online Application process has sbegins from 01st February 2022. Numerous aspirants have started their online application process. The final date to submit the online application is 07th March 2022.
It is imperative that candidates familiarize themselves with the instructions provided by the Commission in its official notification before starting to fill out the online application. The reason we are saying this is our commission will reject applications that provide invalid credentials/information or do not follow the norms prescribed in the notification. We provide here the details of SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022 as well as how to upload the photo and signature to the online application form. To apply online, candidates must read the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF, understand the details and then start the application process.
SSC CHSL 2022 – Highlights
|Notification Name||SSC CHSL 2022 Notification PDF Download|
|Job Role||LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO & DEO-Grade A|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Notification Released on||01st February 2022|
|Selection Process||(i) Tier 1(Online CBT)
(ii) Tier 2(Descriptive)
(iii) Tier 3(Skill/DEST)
|Vacancy||To be Notified Soon|
|Notification Released Date||01st February 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Starts||23rd December 2021|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline
|Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank)
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form
Correction’ including online payment
|11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Admit Card Date||April/May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2022(CBT)||May 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination Descriptive
|To be Notified Later|
|Dates of Tier-III Skill & DEST||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Specimen of photographs that are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Applications with illegible/ blurred signatures will be rejected.
SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with links to upload his/her photograph and signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- Have to upload the SSC CHSL Photo and Signature Size 2022 prescribed in the official notification. If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.