SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021 – Direct Link to Download the Response Sheet
The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC GD Answer Key/Response Sheet on its official site tentatively within 5 to 6 days after the last day of the exam. The SSC GD Constable exam got finished on 15th December 2021. So it is expected that SSC GD Answer Key will get released by 21st or 22nd December 2021 (tentatively). Exam appeared candidates kindly stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
SSC has conducted the recruitment drive for the engagement of Constable(GD) to fill up 25,271 Constable posts. A lakh of candidates have attended the examination and eagerly waiting for the answer key released by the board on its official site. SSC GD Constable Answer key 2021 would be helpful for the candidates to estimate their marks to be scored in the examination. The candidates can download their SSC GD constable answer key 2021 for the shift they have appeared in by entering their registration number & password. If candidates are having any objections regarding the answers, they can raise challenges to the tentative answer key along with the payment of the required fee.
How to Download SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SSC or just tap the direct link given above.
- On the homepage find the “Answer Key” section appearing at the top of the page and click on that.
- A new page appears on the screen, click on the notice reading- “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys of Computer-Based Examination of General Duty Constable- 2021”.
- Now click on – “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys, and submission of representation”.
- Select the examination and enter your login id and password to access the answer key with correct responses.
- Download and keep a copy of the SSC GD Answer Key 2021 for future reference.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key Objections Raising
After downloading your SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021 using User ID (i.e. Roll Number) and Password (as per Admission Certificate), the candidates must check all the responses released by the commission and if found any discrepancy must raise an objection and submit their objection with payment of Rs.100/-per question/ answer challenged.