- 1 SSC MTS 2021 Notification – Vacancy | Exam Date | Salary | Apply Online
- 1.1 SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Overview
- 1.2 SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Important Dates
- 1.3 SSC MTS Vacancy 2021:
- 1.4 SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 SSC MTS Age Limit:
- 1.6 SSC MTS 2021 Application Process:
- 1.7 SSC MTS Selection Process
- 1.8 SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- 1.9 SSC MTS Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
- 1.10 SSC MTS Syllabus:
- 1.11 SSC MTS Syllabus for Reasoning:
- 1.12 SSC MTS Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- 1.13 SSC MTS Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.14 SSC MTS Salary:
- 1.15 SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Important Links
- 1.16 How to apply for SSC MTS 2021 Notification?
SSC MTS 2021 Notification – Vacancy | Exam Date | Salary | Apply Online
SSC MTS 2021 Notification: The staff Selection Commission has released the job recruitment notification for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. There are going to fill up a huge number of vacancies across India. As per the recruitment the Staff Selection Commission invites Online applications from interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in the central government sector can go ahead to apply for the above said job vacancies. The online application link available from 05th February 2021 and candidates should submit the online application form on or before the last date 21st March 2021.
SSC MTS 2021 Notification official notification and online application link are available on the official website @ ssc.in. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected and the candidates selected on basis of written test paper-1, Paper-2(Descriptive paper), and document verification for SSC MTS 2021 Notification. The candidates shortlisted from the Paper 2 exam and for document verification will have to submit the printout of the application along with other supporting documents. The selected candidates appointed anywhere in India. Here, we have given the complete details about the SSC MTS 2021 Notification.
SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Overview
SSC MTS 2021 Notification
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Vacancy Released on||To be Notified Later|
|Registration begins||05 February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||21st March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Paper-1, 2 & Document Verification|
SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Important Dates
|SSC MTS 2021 Notification Release Date||05th February 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Starts On||05th February 2021|
|Last date and time for receipt of the online application||21st March 2021(tentative)|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||23rd March 2021(tentative)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||25th March 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||29th March 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||1st July to 20th July 2021(tentative)|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||August 2021(tentative)|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper-II)||21st November 2021|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2021:
The total number of vacancies for the SSC MTS 2021 exam will be released by the commission in a short due course. For the vacancies of Last Year, SSC had notified 7099 vacancies. Stay tuned with us to get the vacancy updates
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the SSC MTS 2021 Notification must attain the eligibility criteria that are drafted by the commission. generally, the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria drafted under three major criteria that a candidate is required to fulfill in order to be eligible for SSC MTS 2021 Exam.
A candidate is required to be
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
SSC MTS Age Limit:
A candidate must be of
Minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed 25 years of age
As of 01.08.2021. (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1995 and not later than 01-08-2002)
SSC MTS Age Relaxation:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
SSC MTS Educational Qualification:
A candidate is required to pass Matriculation or its equivalent Exam from a recognized State Board or University or Institute.
SSC MTS 2021 Application Process:
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women – NIL
Others – Rs. 100/-
|Payment Mode||Both Online & Offline|
SSC MTS Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the selection process to recruit the eligible candidates at the national level. In SSC MTS 2021 Notification, the SSC MTS Selection process is based on the 3 different stages:
- Paper 1 and
- Descriptive Test
It is mandatory for the candidate to qualify both these stages of examination in order to make it to the provisional selection list released by the commission.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS 2021 Notification prescribed the selection process consists of the paper 1 exam. It is the initial stage of the selection process. It consists of 4 sections namely Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language & General Awareness.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper-1
|Reasoning||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
- Paper-1 is an online exam that is objective multiple choice question type.
- 0.25 negative mark for every wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate’s convenience.
SSC MTS Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
Candidates who have cleared the paper 1 exam will be qualified for the paper-2 exam. Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies. This exam is qualifying in nature. Candidates have to qualify this exam. Marks obtained from this round will not be considered for the final selection
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence correction
- English writing ability
- Idioms & Phrases
- Cloze Test
- Error Detection
SSC MTS Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving, Analysis
- Decision Making
- Blood Relation
- Visual Memory
- Coding & Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Figure Classification
- Analytical Functions
SSC MTS Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time & Work
- LCM & HCF
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number System
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Arithmetical Operations
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Use Of Tables and Graphs
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
SSC MTS Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Booker and National Awards
- Award-Winning Books
- Awards and Honors
- General Science
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Financial and Economic News
- Static GK
SSC MTS Salary:
SSC MTS is a Group C non-gazetted, general Central Government service. It is a non-ministerial post with pay band 1(5200 – 20200) + the Grade Pay of 1800 rupees. The SSC MTS Salary In Hand is approximately between 18,000 – 22,000/. However, the salary of SSC MTS varies depending on various factors such as location, allowances, etc
SSC MTS 2021 Notification: Important Links
How to apply for SSC MTS 2021 Notification?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site.
- If you are a new user, then start the registration process by filling in all the mandatory fields.
- After the successful completion of the registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- Using the registration number and password, log in and start to fill the SSC MTS 2021 Online Application Form.
- Fill in all the important fields.
- Upload the photograph & signature as prescribed in the official notification.
- Submit the application form successfully and take a printout for your future use.