- 1 SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
- 2 SSC MTS 2022 Apply Online – Overview
- 3 SSC MTS Photo and Signature Sie 2022: Dimension & Size Details
- 4 SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- 5 SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- 6 SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents:
SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 – Procedure to Upload
This article goes through the SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 in great detail. The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) holds a recruitment drive exam for the position of Social Security Officer every year. On March 22, 2022, the online application process for SSC MTS 2022 will commence. The online application process has been started by a huge number of applicants. The application date for online applications is March 12, 2022. The SSC MTS Application Form 2022 has a deadline of April 30th, 2022. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to apply. As a result, everyone interested in applying online should do so before the deadline.
Candidates must familiarise themselves with the guidelines issued by the recruiting board in its SSC MTS 2022 notification before commencing to fill out the online application. The reason we say this is that our commission will reject applications that provide improper credentials/information or do not follow the notification’s requirements. To complete the application form, applicants must meet certain requirements. SSC MTS Photo and Signature is one of the requirements. On the application form, applicants must upload recent pictures as well as their signatures. However, the SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 are unknown to them.
The SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022, as well as for instructions on how to attach the photo and signature to the online application form in accordance with the SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 guidelines, are provided below. Candidates must first read and comprehend the SSC MTS Notification before beginning the application process.
SSC MTS 2022 Apply Online – Overview
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification PDF Release Date||22-03-2022|
|SSC MTS 2022 Apply Online Begins||22-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of the online application||30-04-2022|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||02-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||03-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||04-05-2022|
|Application Form Correction Window Opens||05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022
|Paper 1 Exam Date||July, 2022|
|Paper 1 Result||To be notified later|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC MTS Photo and Signature Sie 2022: Dimension & Size Details
|Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||JPEG|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB||4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)||JPEG|
SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Specimen of photographs that are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022:
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB).
- Image dimension of the signat
ure should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Applications with illegible/ blurred signatures will be rejected.
SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022: Procedure for Uploading the documents:
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with links to upload his/her photograph and signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- Have to upload the SSC MTS Photo and Signature Size 2022 prescribed in the official notification. If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/ smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/ quality.
|SSC MTS Syllabus & Pattern||SSC MTS Book PDF Download|