SSC Steno 2019 Skill Test Result – Grade C & D Skill Test Merit List & Cut Off Marks
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Steno 2019 Skill Test Result on its official site on 07th April 2022. Candidates who appeared in the Stenographer Grade C & D Skill Test SSC conducted on October 21 & 22, 2021 shall check here the SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result, Merit List & Cut Off Marks.
Staff Selection Commission has released the Stenographer Grade C & D Notification and conducted the recruitment drive to select the eligible candidates. The selection process is based on Written Exam, Skill Test & Document Verification. As of now, the written exam and skill test hashave been finished successfully as per the schedule. Candidates have to clear all the above stages to get into the provisional allotment.
The skill test is simply a preliminary examination; successful candidates will be hired based on their performance in the computer-based examination and document verification. Continue reading to learn more about the SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test result. The SSC Steno 2019 Skill Test result has been published in a list style, with the names and roll numbers of all qualified candidates listed.
The following are the crucial dates for the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019:
SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D – Important Dates
|Computer-based Exam||24 to 30 Dec 2020|
|Computer-based Exam Result||09 Apr 2021|
|Stenographer Skill Test||21 & 22 Oct 2021|
|Skill Test Result||07th April 2022|
|SSC Steno 2019 DV Date||Last week of April, 2022(Tentative)|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result Details:
- Staff Selection Commission had conducted Skill Test for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019 on 21.10.2021 and 22.10.2021. A total of 1215 candidates were qualified for appearing in Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 7792 candidates were qualified for appearing in Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in the Skill Test, a total of 161 candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 2101 for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ have qualified (provisionally) to appear in Document Verification.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test Result Compilation
The SSC Steno 2019 Skill Test result has been prepared on the basis ofbased on the qualifying standard set by the SSC by following the below-given pattern-
- Candidates must transcribe a 10-minute dictation in their preferred language (Hindi/English) at a speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for Grade-C positions and 80 w.p.m. for Grade-D positions within the time limit. The transcripts will next be assessed based on the types of errors found.
- Full Mistakes – Every omission of a word or figure, the substitution of incorrect words/figures, and the addition of a word or figure not in the dictation are considered full mistakes.
- Half Mistakes – Wrong spellings, plural/singular nouns used instead of those in the dictation, and beginning a sentence with a minuscule letter are all examples of half mistakes.
- The percentage of errors (rounded to two decimal places) is calculated based on the mistakes in the transcripts using the formula-
Percentage of Errors= [(No.of full mistakes+ half mistakes/2) x 100] / No. of words in the master passage
Details of the error percentage of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates in Skill Test in Stenography will be uploaded on the Commission website on 12.04.2022. This facility will be available from 12.04.2022 to 30.04.2022. Candidates may check their marks by using their Registration Number and SSC Registration Password and click on the Result/ Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.